2020 Seconds Sale - BREAKING NEWS

That's because you've never been to an "in-person" Seconds Sale.
If you have never been to one of the in-person sales, you probably think the whole thing is just about getting stuff at deep discounts. It isn't. That is just a bonus gift, almost incidental. The online sale left out all of the parts that make the sale worth going to and kept the few things that detract from it.

This. The in-person 2nds sale is a blast, the knives are mostly just a bonus. For most people there, the main point of being there isn't just to buy knives.

That's your opinion,I think most people are looking for a new knife at a discount. I can see how being there where it all started and interacting with those people would be cool but not what got them out of bed, buying a knife IMHO is the main factor.

If you'd have been to an in-person sale, you'd realize that you're wrong about this. There certainly are some that only go for the knives (mostly the obvious eBay flippers; I can never bite my tongue and always give them a hard time), but it's the exception, not the rule.

I didn't even bother buying a knife this year during the online chaos. Had the opportunity, but there were literally only 2 models that came up that I would have wanted. That's not the case during the in-person sale. There are SO many options, you can't walk out without finding something worth buying.

This. The in-person 2nds sale is a blast, the knives are mostly just a bonus. For most people there, the main point of being there isn't just to buy knives.

If you'd have been to an in-person sale, you'd realize that you're wrong about this. There certainly are some that only go for the knives (mostly the obvious eBay flippers; I can never bite my tongue and always give them a hard time), but it's the exception, not the rule.

I didn't even bother buying a knife this year during the online chaos. Had the opportunity, but there were literally only 2 models that came up that I would have wanted. That's not the case during the in-person sale. There are SO many options, you can't walk out without finding something worth buying.
Your point is moot since most people cannot go to one. I cannot prove you wrong or right, course if you were willing to subsidize a trip for me when it comes back.......

Your point is moot since most people cannot go to one. I cannot prove you wrong or right, course if you were willing to subsidize a trip for me when it comes back.......
The point is not moot, it's just not applicable to you if you don't go. ;)

25761619-16D4-40B7-A39F-D368A9713369.jpeg Got my Police4 K390. Very happy with it. A little off center but I am use to that with my Endura.

Back