2020 Seconds Sale - BREAKING NEWS

out of stock now, and amazing that the webpage even loaded to show this

Interesting, it's still showing in stock on my end and lets me add to my cart.

Edit: one minute later and it's gone.....

Last edited:
I forgot about it and went back and it had loaded. Luckily for my bank account nothing for me. Hoping for a Nightstick or a few others not listed.
Just crashed again lol, better things to do anyway.

I forgot about it and went back and it had loaded. Luckily for my bank account nothing for me. Hoping for a Nightstick or a few others not listed.
Just crashed again lol, better things to do anyway.
Almost everything is sold out now so the website might start working better this afternoon.
With all of the problems people were having with the website it is surprising that they have been able to sell everything, maybe the robots were more successful at ordering.

Site's up but only a few things still in stock.

See: Spyderco 2nds Sale

Didn't check everything but anyone who wants a Emphasis or UK Penknife may still be able to get one for a small discount.

Grab 'em while you can.

I completely forgot this. Managed to load the page after like 20 min try. Now the interesting ones are all gone and the ones left are not interesting or no use to me :eek: Will more be added later?

Tried to buy a $42 Manix for quite a while. Guess it wasn’t meant to be. :(

When is the next release? I’m assuming they’re releasing in batches since nearly everything is currently sold out.

I know this is a 3 day event and they will be adding more, but when will those be added? Will it be at 10am tomorrow morning, later this evening, or just at a surprise time and better keep mashing F5?

I was just there, millie in k390, para3 camo and some other new stuff as well.

I know this is a 3 day event and they will be adding more, but when will those be added?
I've noticed a few things that have been added since noon so they seem to be adding a little bit here and there during the day.

There isn't much left right now but there are a few low priced items that would make good beater knives, "truck" knives, gifts, etc.

Now that the good stuff is gone, the robot buyers are gone, and the site actually works again.

Got a Para 3 maxamet snagged up, it was really the only knife was I was hoping to grab. If they drop a Para 3 in 52100 I might try to grab one of those too.

They stuck an Endura K390 in there in the last 10 minutes and it only lasted a matter of minutes.

It's a cruel and unusual kinda torture!!! Lol..

Good thing I'm shaved or I would have chunks of hair ripped out!!!

On the flip side... 7.5hrs of trying and I FINALLY got an order to go through!
Para 3 in Max!!

Does anyone know if it is done for the night or will they continue to refresh stock?

Back