2020 Seconds Sale - BREAKING NEWS

yeah, i was ordering the para 2 maxamet. it said it was available when i started. but, i had to restart a couple times because the page wouldn't load. eventually, i got to put all my info in and submit, but then it said it was Out of Stock. bummer.

I got lucky and scored 2, pm2 maxamet .
Didn’t think it was going to happen for a time.

sorry TPVT

Got a Para 2 maxamet today to go with the Para 3 maxamet I snagged yesterday. Missed out on the Chaparral Sun and Moon and a Native 5 in maxamet though today but oh well I’m still happy.

I bet they drop some more tonight, probably between 4:00 and 5:00 mst.

I was able to get a couple yesterday by playing the waiting game: click and wait for load and coming back to the computer later to see if it actually moved closer to the goal of purchase. Although I am looking forward to these knives arriving, I am not sure if these types of sales events are worth the effort in time spent.

I’m locked out of my account, CS was supposed to send an email to reset my password since noon but haven’t received anything yet.

welp, i scored a nightstick. didn’t even know i needed one! i’ve been recently wanting a dagger. though, i admit i didn’t really know what i was buying. i looked at the specs after and was disappointed to discover only one edge is sharpened. oh well. still interested in checking it out.

Had a SpydieChef and Nightstick in my cart and couldn’t check out because I couldn’t sign in to my account or as a guest. CS still hasn’t responded to a password reset since noon.

Parata and Respect are available.

Just an hr & 20 mins later but no "Respect" in sight. One of the few knives I'd buy as a 2nd. Wonder what the price for 2nds was. Oh well . . .

They must have A LOT of Parata 2nds on hand or people just think (as I do) that it's a weird design. Great for skinning game but not sure what else.

It's been on the site for the whole day and it's still "in stock." In fact, it's the only thing "in stock" at this moment.

LOL!! ;)

Update: Page now says "Thanx Much! Sold Out." Is that a wrap? o_O

Last edited:
I guess that’s a wrap.
Seconds page no longer found.
Sold Out posting on the home page.

Congrats to those who made some snags.

SOLD OUT??? all the knives released this year and all the 2nds, gone?

Seemed like a PILE of Maxamet 2nds! No m390, M4, Cruwear, etc, etc, etc

Wow. I thought it was another day. I guess demand was huge.
How much was the Spydiechef? Just so I can agonize over it.

Yeah I think they're done because they didn't expect that much online demand. Oh well I got a pm2 today in pretty happy

Glad this is all done now. Let's see how many will come to the Exchange to flip.

Back