3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Colorado hasn't really changed much from what I've seen on the MJ front. Only real difference is that the state is generating revenue from the trade. The new law hasn't made people who don't want to do drugs into potheads, which surprises some people.

The biggest change IMO has been with how Coloradans are treated by people in other states, from getting illegally harassed by police (evidently merely having a Colorado drivers license is sufficient justification for being searched and detained in some states) to the constant jokes about the new law. There are other laws that Colorado recently passed that, in my opinion, are more worthy of ridicule. Don't get me wrong, there are some funny jokes. But it does get old to travel to another state and immediately have people assume that you're a pothead. I'm allergic to the stuff, and generally dress professionally, and yet I get prejudged as a pothead on a regular basis whenever I travel.

Of course, if I weren't allergic to the stuff, maybe I could smoke some and then the prejudice wouldn't be as annoying :) First world problems, I guess :p

Dubz, where in Colorado is your kid going (and why?)

You can make it yourself actually... Mozzerella is ridiculously easy to make from scratch. And if you cold smoke it, it's even more amazing!

I had some smoked Mozzerella a few months ago when a vendor from work brought us a tester package. It was amazing! I wanted to use it to make poutine :D, or pizza, or melt it on my natcho's.

I just ate dinner... now I'm hungry again....

Crimson i have never heard of anyone being allergic to MJ.... That sucks bro.

And the people showing prejudice are just jealous.

Maybe you just look like a pothead :D

I had some smoked Mozzerella a few months ago when a vendor from work brought us a tester package. It was amazing! I wanted to use it to make poutine :D, or pizza, or melt it on my natcho's.

You can legally smoke Mozzarella in Colorado too.

I just ate dinner... now I'm hungry again....

And apparently it has the same effect! :D

Okay, I ordered a Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel. Now what am I supposed to do with it?
Will it double as a stove? Do I have to go covert ops when I get it? Will Homeland Security ping my file?

Okay, I ordered a Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel. Now what am I supposed to do with it?
Will it double as a stove? Do I have to go covert ops when I get it? Will Homeland Security ping my file?

It's gonna be a wild ride now. You won't believe what all you can do with that thing.

Dubz, where in Colorado is your kid going (and why?)

Denver. His best friend is going to go to art school there, and he asked my son if he wanted to go. My sons fiancee left him in December, so he said why the hell not. He starts his new job Friday, I believe in Littleton. They're both outdoorsy, and into rock climbing, so it should work out pretty good for them.

Anyone besides me experiencing probs with submitting a reply? Damn near every time I hit post, it lags big time, then asks me if I wanna stay, or leave the page.

So, on my phone today, I noticed it picked up an unsecured printer from one of my neighbors. I'm a huge advocate for network security, so I decided to have a little fun. I printed this photo at around 830. The printer went offline quickly after. Lol.

36502215.jpg

Anyone besides me experiencing probs with submitting a reply? Damn near every time I hit post, it lags big time, then asks me if I wanna stay, or leave the page.

and THAT seems to be the origin of the infamous double-tap.

First test is to cook Benton's bacon over a mini volcano stove.

You can kill a deer by throwing it, butcher it with the sharpened edge, cook the backstrap over the fire on it, then bury the "results" the next morning.

I was able to get my Birudashi back razor sharp tonight with one of the "fine" DMT diamond credit card stone thingies. It shaves now and the edge even looks nice for the most part....

The small straight blade is a lot easier to keep at the right angle LOL

The small straight blade is a lot easier to keep at the right angle LOL

Heheh, yeah. It's quite nice to touch up an edge like that on an unperforated (because of the pointy tip) bench stone. Pretty much just wave it side-to-side.

That CPM154 should take a damn fine edge for a stainless. Wish I had one that cool, mine's only 154CM.:rolleyes:

UPS Ground sucks.
I may or may not see my shipment tomorrow...
Good thing it's coming from Texas and not Florida I guess. :D

Portland, OR, United States 08/26/2014 12:34 P.M. Arrival Scan
Hermiston, OR, United States 08/26/2014 8:21 A.M. Departure Scan
08/26/2014 5:21 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nampa, ID, United States 08/26/2014 1:30 A.M. Departure Scan
Nampa, ID, United States 08/25/2014 11:47 P.M. Arrival Scan
08/25/2014 11:17 P.M. Departure Scan
08/25/2014 10:53 P.M. Arrival Scan
Heyburn, ID, United States 08/25/2014 7:17 P.M. Departure Scan
08/25/2014 4:27 P.M. Arrival Scan
Salt Lake City, UT, United States 08/25/2014 1:11 P.M. Departure Scan
08/25/2014 12:30 P.M. Arrival Scan