3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Jonny1280, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Definitely. Not that I post that much, but still....

edit: you mean like now? where I somehow ended up on the "Go Advanced" page?

....and apparently double-tapped to boot? Yeah, I think that's happened to me.....

2. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh crap... Should i be going side to side with the edge and not forward???

3. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Yup! Now you ruined it. If only you had some sort of warranty on it.

4. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    you should do whatever works for you. :)
    fwd/back may create a convex bevel, whereas side-to-side is more likely to keep it flat. both will work.

5. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    I got a paper that said there is no warranty and if you mess it up your just plain dumb.....

-Snark :D

Thanks for the info bud!! Ill try and do it side to side next time!!

6. OutdoorsFamilyMan4

OutdoorsFamilyMan4

Jan 20, 2012
    Trade, the only person who can get close enough to grab a deer and throw them to kill them is you....:D

7. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    Seriously, it's whatever works for you and what you can maintain. If you happen to bone it up too badly, you know where to send it (no, I don't mean JT!).

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Can't believe the power didn't go out tonight. Had a major storm roll through. Lightning like crazy.

9. zzyzzogeton

zzyzzogeton

Feb 17, 2013
    Ditto

10. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    LMAO, well ill try not to screw it up... If it happens ill let ya know :D

Thanks D.

11. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    It's been raining on and off for the past few days here. One minute it's bright and sunny, then the next it turns dark and starts pouring.

Also, my school decided to start giving detentions out if your late to lunch, right after I walked in 25 minutes late:eek::rolleyes:

12. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    Any of y'all from the western suburbs of Chicago? I've got a work trip coming up in late October that I'm considering extending to go visit my childhood home and am wondering if there is actually anything to do after I spend 10 minutes sitting outside it in a rental car like the creepy, middle aged man I'll seem like.

13. crimsonfalcon07

crimsonfalcon07

Dec 27, 2010
    Well, Dubz, if you come out to visit him over the next 9 months or so, feel free to stop by. We'll cook some grub up for ya.

14. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I'm from there... What kind of stuff are you looking to do? Naperville has a pretty nice high school... Just to finish the creepy, middle aged guy look.

15. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    Lol. I went to elementary school in Glen Ellyn. I'm toying with a return trip to Morton Arboretum, but am generally just wondering what there is to see or do beyond the fishing ponds and tennis courts and neighborhoods of my childhood - excluding the museums of downtown.

16. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    Or anything downtown Chicago for that matter.

17. Murphnuge

Murphnuge Moderator Moderator

Feb 27, 2010
    Holy Hell, somebody just scored the deal of the decade on a Brute over on the ESEE forum.

18. OutdoorsFamilyMan4

OutdoorsFamilyMan4

Jan 20, 2012
    is everyone having issues with bladeforums or are you all just snarkless

19. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Thanks man, appreciate it.

Snarkless. And, tired.

20. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    I saw that the day they posted it, I just didn't have the money but I'm kicking myself for not getting it anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.