3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone besides me experiencing probs with submitting a reply? Damn near every time I hit post, it lags big time, then asks me if I wanna stay, or leave the page.

Definitely. Not that I post that much, but still....

edit: you mean like now? where I somehow ended up on the "Go Advanced" page?

....and apparently double-tapped to boot? Yeah, I think that's happened to me.....

Heheh, yeah. It's quite nice to touch up an edge like that on an unperforated (because of the pointy tip) bench stone. Pretty much just wave it side-to-side.

That CPM154 should take a damn fine edge for a stainless. Wish I had one that cool, mine's only 154CM.:rolleyes:

Oh crap... Should i be going side to side with the edge and not forward???

Oh crap... Should i be going side to side with the edge and not forward???

you should do whatever works for you. :)
fwd/back may create a convex bevel, whereas side-to-side is more likely to keep it flat. both will work.

Yup! Now you ruined it. If only you had some sort of warranty on it.

I got a paper that said there is no warranty and if you mess it up your just plain dumb.....

-Snark :D

you should do whatever works for you. :)
fwd/back may create a convex bevel, whereas side-to-side is more likely to keep it flat. both will work.

Thanks for the info bud!! Ill try and do it side to side next time!!

I got a paper that said there is no warranty and if you mess it up your just plain dumb.....

-Snark :D

Thanks for the info bud!! Ill try and do it side to side next time!!

Seriously, it's whatever works for you and what you can maintain. If you happen to bone it up too badly, you know where to send it (no, I don't mean JT!).

Can't believe the power didn't go out tonight. Had a major storm roll through. Lightning like crazy.

Seriously, it's whatever works for you and what you can maintain. If you happen to bone it up too badly, you know where to send it (no, I don't mean JT!).

LMAO, well ill try not to screw it up... If it happens ill let ya know :D

Thanks D.

It's been raining on and off for the past few days here. One minute it's bright and sunny, then the next it turns dark and starts pouring.

Also, my school decided to start giving detentions out if your late to lunch, right after I walked in 25 minutes late:eek::rolleyes:

Any of y'all from the western suburbs of Chicago? I've got a work trip coming up in late October that I'm considering extending to go visit my childhood home and am wondering if there is actually anything to do after I spend 10 minutes sitting outside it in a rental car like the creepy, middle aged man I'll seem like.

Well, Dubz, if you come out to visit him over the next 9 months or so, feel free to stop by. We'll cook some grub up for ya.

Any of y'all from the western suburbs of Chicago? I've got a work trip coming up in late October that I'm considering extending to go visit my childhood home and am wondering if there is actually anything to do after I spend 10 minutes sitting outside it in a rental car like the creepy, middle aged man I'll seem like.
I'm from there... What kind of stuff are you looking to do? Naperville has a pretty nice high school... Just to finish the creepy, middle aged guy look.

I'm from there... What kind of stuff are you looking to do? Naperville has a pretty nice high school... Just to finish the creepy, middle aged guy look.
Lol. I went to elementary school in Glen Ellyn. I'm toying with a return trip to Morton Arboretum, but am generally just wondering what there is to see or do beyond the fishing ponds and tennis courts and neighborhoods of my childhood - excluding the museums of downtown.

Holy Hell, somebody just scored the deal of the decade on a Brute over on the ESEE forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back