3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of cigar was it?

And what kind of stick? And snake?

Trade is the master at getting to what is important!

That sounds like the perfect time to be carrying a suppressed subsonic .22 to dispatch nature.

I agree with the above statements and am also interested in the brand of cigar.

LOL Cheapo cigars! I've been really digging on the new chocolate swishers lately. I have extremely fine taste, only the best for these lungs :D The stick was most definitely some sort of pine, it was also wet from being next to the garden I had watered earlier in the evening. Just want to make sure you get the important details... and the snake was probably some sort of garden snake. As far as dispatching the skunk/snake with a .22, in theory this sounds really good, and it crossed my mind. BUT as anyone who has shot a skunk before knows that sometimes they get upset by that (supressed, subsonic or not) and decide to spray their "perfume" all willy nilly LOL! The snake well I let him live another day.. until next time he crawls up my leg. We have had a an extreme amount of garden snakes this summer since we put in the storm shelter. I have never seen so many in my life. I have moved A LOT of dirt back there and I guess they think its time to move in. Even had one make its way into my bedroom one morning... :eek:

Way to go Dubz!

Stay in the hotel and rent Grosse Pointe Blank.

Been so long since I saw that I had to go look up what it was about - and I still don't remember a lot of it but seems like I enjoyed it.

Been so long since I saw that I had to go look up what it was about - and I still don't remember a lot of it but seems like I enjoyed it.

"You can never go home. But I guess you can shop there." (or something like that)

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 fell out onto the sidewalk. Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, “Ma’am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag.”
“Oh, really? Darn it!” said the little old lady. “I’d better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.

“Well, now, not so fast,” said the cop. Where did you get all that money? You didn’t steal it, did you?”

“Oh, no, no”, said the old lady. “You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course.

A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know.

Then I thought, ‘why not make the best of it?”

“So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes.”

“Well, that seems only fair,” said the cop, laughing. “OK.. Good luck!” “Oh, by the way, what’s in the other bag?”

“Not everybody pays.”

Thank you. Morrow subsequently tracked him down in ST trying to garner interest in selling blanks with "custom handles" on them :confused: :rolleyes: I'm guessing Jordan Depew is not the brightest bulb in the toolbox...

Yeah, after I found his dumb ass on ESEE forums, I googled the user name, and spotted him here. He was trying to scam someone here, and I reported the post. I also let them know on Blades and bushlore forums. He was trying to make a deal there as well. Definitely not too bright.

Yeah, after I found his dumb ass on ESEE forums, I googled the user name, and spotted him here. He was trying to scam someone here, and I reported the post. I also let them know on Blades and bushlore forums. He was trying to make a deal there as well. Definitely not too bright.

Good on you, Dubz.

Ok, might be in Minneapolis working on the Arcteryx store on Sept 19 for about eight days. Anything I need to know about the city?

Testing a new tablet.
You can get "Lewinsky,s" in the mail? ..........USPS? My how technology advances.

Prince is from there. Last I heard, heroin was cheap and plentiful. Their football team sucks.

Hope that helps... :p

Prince is from there. Last I heard, heroin was cheap and plentiful. Their football team sucks.

Hope that helps... :p

LOL! I think Prince now also has a home in Toronto and our hockey team sucks. Not sure about the price or availability of heroin. Hmm, maybe I should be more worried about coming home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back