3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In on day 2!! I didn't get anything done today and that's NOT ok. But tomorrow is a new day.

FINALLY, page 4.
there may have been a little activity on the finishing bench tonight... a bit of polishing, perhaps.
and some guinness drinking in the kitchen. yep yep.

Air conditioning may well be the greatest invention of the 20th century. Outdoor weddings in Texas in August are sweaty events - even in The Hill Country.

I haven't had a guinness in a while. Hmm....
Tonight I'll be putting the hurt on some Abita Turbo dog.

I don't care for Guinness very much (yeah I said it), I prefer LH Milk Stout Nitro.

But Abita Turbo dog is some tasty stuff!

I've been drinking a lot of Redd's lately.

I need to make a road trip to Ohio one of these days and check out the CMP store.

I just realized that the CMP North Headquarters in Ohio is only 40 miles east of me. I also recently discovered that TKC is about as far away to the west of me. Finally found a positive for living here. :D

Busse HQ is only about 15 miles from me.....but that just makes me want to move:D

We drove up on a field with a ten foot or taller fenced in area with a bunch of deer... And lots of them were solid white... I got pictures... Never seen anything like it, didn't even know white deer existed...

That's cool, I've never seen an albino deer except in pictures.

I don't care for Guinness very much (yeah I said it), I prefer LH Milk Stout Nitro.

And who doesn't?!?
It's quite sweet, tho, with all those added milk sugars. I consider Guinness to be the low-carb option. :D

Air conditioning may well be the greatest invention of the 20th century.

Seconded.

Outdoor weddings in Texas in August are sweaty events - even in The Hill Country.

Sweaty as well as stupid. Those tuxedos and gowns will never hold up to that kind of abuse. Hope nobody rented theirs.

I just realized that the CMP North Headquarters in Ohio is only 40 miles east of me. I also recently discovered that TKC is about as far away to the west of me. Finally found a positive for living here. :D

Busse HQ is only about 15 miles from me.....but that just makes me want to move:D

Its a VERY good thing for my wallet that I live 12 hours away from CMP.

I'm in... Thanks to the guys that put me in already.

I'm using my wife's tablet just to check in.. I hate typing on touchscreens so I won't be posting much but I already met up with Dan and Brad, got to see the heat treat facility and did a little chopping... And the weekend ain't even started yet. :D

Also... On the way we were between rest areas and exits and my son had to piss... So we just went down this little road that we seen on the side of the highway to let him piss on the side of a back road... We drove up on a field with a ten foot or taller fenced in area with a bunch of deer... And lots of them were solid white... I got pictures... Never seen anything like it, didn't even know white deer existed...

Have a good weekend fellas !!

That's cool, I've never seen an albino deer except in pictures.

WW - That fence surrounds the old Seneca Army Depot. When they built the depot in 1941, a bunch of white deer were trapped inside and, being more protected from predators and hunters, survived and the herd grew.

Google "seneca white deer" for the full story. They are not albinos, as their eyes are normal. They are just whitetails that have no pigmentation in their hair, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back