3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could drink at work. Would make for a much more stimulating day :D would put many people in a better mood too!

on the phone with someone about handles and sheath options and switched to talking about Georgia guidestones.... fema coffins, fema death trains... uhm...:confused:

How's it going, folks?
I'm looking at the calendar. It looks like I have something going on in every weekend of September. I'd be bummed about not having a weekend to run back "home" and work on my Willys Jeep or catch up with old friends, but then I remember the Gathering is coming up. That should be a nice way to cap off a gauntlet of a month.

No, not even close :( Too many other irons in the fire... dang customers...
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the ****ing customers."

Last edited:
Aye.

I'm going to try to bring a few stoves down for show n' tell.

If we can sedate Guyon (like dart him or something) long enough to play with them, it will be a blast! I'm pretty pumped over your stove designs.

If we can sedate Guyon (like dart him or something) long enough to play with them, it will be a blast! I'm pretty pumped over your stove designs.

I believe that with the correct sedative loaded into the dart, this counts as honoring the mods.

My first Brute and at a great price. It's in pretty rough shape but not unfixable. I'm taking it to a local machine shop tomorrow to get it bead blasted, then dropping it off to my sharpener guy and a have an extra set of Camilus micarta to slap on her. I'll post up some before and after pics for you guys.
SCORE!!! Anyone that can make it to the Northeast Gathering is welcome to play with my Brute. The knife, you reprobates.....

Why is it NOT Friday yet??

I don't fully understand the concept of sobriety.

:thumbup:

They say there is a time and place for everything....... I just havent found the time and place for sobriety yet :D

And just because i love this damn song....

[video=youtube;Tel7yXwtXI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tel7yXwtXI8[/video]

Good morning Beckerville!!! Rise and shine!!! Coffee is on and bacon ain't far behind. :thumbup:
Awesome! Bring it over!

Morning RK.

Been up since 5. Got three cups of coffee in me and managed to write a few more pages. Might need to take a short break.
Sounds like it's about time to bring out the irish coffee instead of the regular!

Good morning fellas, coffee- check, 3 cups- check... a Little free time before kids need attending to- cheSNARKck..... man I'm getting over a cold or something, yesterday was the time since I was in high school that I slept all day, I had zero energy and it was hard getting out of the house.. small coffee with 3 shots of expresso plus my usual 3 cups of morning coffee and a sugar free redbull couldn't get me off the couch. Today I feel a little better but not 100%, gonna try to get some shop time today
I already came and finished work. Now, I'm TECHNICALLY off work till Wednesday morning, but I'll see how well that works out. Something tells me I'm going to get a BUTTLOAD of ER calls this weekend. Since I'm usually the first call for ERs I won't be doing any heavy drinking this weekend.

Morning!

Got you bear Gus, was up for my run at 4:20 :( I normally have the alarm set for 5 but had to come into work an hour early today.
I had to leave for work at 0830, I got up at 0827, and still made it out on time. Didn't have time for coffee, however when I got to work they gave me coffee so it was AWESOME!

This is true.
Am I a dork for noting that he was using a Jersey pattern axe in Illinois? Good choice, though. I suppose he was a connoisseur, and would go out of his way to source the pattern of his choice. :D
I have no idea how you can tell, axes look alike to me. I can tell the difference between single bit, and double bit but that's about it!

Ok, that's officially and hour without snark, and replies to myself don't count. Get with the program, ya slackers!
I was at work, I didn't have the chance to snark. Well I snarked the client in person but I didn't get the chance to with you heathens.
I wish I could drink at work. Would make for a much more stimulating day :D would put many people in a better mood too!
I used to drink at work. Was at the time killing a pint-pint and a half a day at work of Jack Daniels. I so do NOT recommend actually drinking at work.
Me too. I don't fully understand the concept of sobriety.
I get the general idea of it, but in practice it seems reprehensible!
Aye.

I'm going to try to bring a few stoves down for show n' tell.
PICTURES FOO! Lets see these "stoves"...
I bet if we bring the mower to the top of the hill we wouldn't need to sedate him at all...

I believe that with the correct sedative loaded into the dart, this counts as honoring the mods.
Would a "Lewinsky" count as a correct sedative?

Granite.... You went blue on us...... Almost didnt recognize ya :D

Oh and to mix it up now......

NSFW
[video=youtube;3gjfHYZ873o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o[/video]

Granite.... You went blue on us...... Almost didnt recognize ya :D

Oh and to mix it up now......

NSFW
[video=youtube;3gjfHYZ873o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gjfHYZ873o[/video]

:barf::barf::barf:

Why is it NOT Friday yet??

:thumbup:

They say there is a time and place for everything....... I just havent found the time and place for sobriety yet :D

And just because i love this damn song....

[video=youtube;Tel7yXwtXI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tel7yXwtXI8[/video]

Never heard the song before...but now I'm cravin' me some Shiner Bock... Must be subliminal advertising. My brother and I have discussed making a pilgrimage down to Shiner someday...we need to get off the dime and do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back