3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart is selling 4's?

Well, no. I was trying to find an outlet for my giddy childlike excitement that now I have the ability to make my own poo and combine it with the previous conversation of the BK-4.

I always liked making turds with play-dough and now I can make professional play-dough turds. All is right in the world.

Double tap to be filled in with alternate content. Please hold.................

Here ya go.

Z opening crab legs with his 14 and trying to eat them with green vampire teeth in.
IMG_23131_zps48306428.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A little bugger I had on my porch.
IMG_23001_zps1e9a724f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A mushroom that looks like a snowman.
IMG_22481_zps2611f70f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Crisis averted.

Last edited:
I think that with all the double posts that have occurred with this thread, we should be allowed to go to 1100 posts to make up for the bogus ones. :D

The next person that gets all up in my face and asks about where the "magic" happens and/or pontificates in my ear about the "soul" of a knife is gonna get abracadabrastabbed in the freaking throat.

:)

The next person that gets all up in my face and asks about where the "magic" happens and/or pontificates in my ear about the "soul" of a knife is gonna get abracadabrastabbed in the freaking throat.

Knives have souls?...magic souls?

Oookay...

Doc

Gotta run some errands......may not be back in time to say this.....or if feces strikes the oscillating device before i get back....i just want to say.....

IBTL:D

Knives have souls?...magic souls?

No, they don't. They're inanimate objects. And no amount of "sacred" sprinklings or fancy cut-outs or secret whisperings or some witch-doctor's mumblings will ever change that. That's my point.

It has often been said that the sword was the soul of the samurai. It was, at the least, a direct reflection of his soul. I believe your opinion, as well as the opinion of many others, has been skewed by technology and abundance. I have to agree with the fact that when a knife breaks, it doesn't end up going to some "knife heaven". It "is" an inanimate object. I do feel that when one pours his metaphorical heart and soul in to an object that object becomes a part of him. I can see how a samurai's sword was considered his soul because of his relationship to the sword and how it was maintained. An echo or reflection of the soul would be a more appropriate nomenclature.

No, they don't. They're inanimate objects. And no amount of "sacred" sprinklings or fancy cut-outs or secret whisperings or some witch-doctor's mumblings will ever change that. That's my point.

You mean that nice old gentleman with 3 pony tails, a crab-shaped scar on his chin and an odor similar to rotting skunk LIED when he told me that the James T Kirk Anniversary Commemorative Knife can really lead me to Shangri-La if I cut a precisely 1.118" diameter hole in a 21.4437# watermelon and spin it on a lazy suzan under the dark of a purple moon on Grover Cleveland's birthday? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think if there is a Government SHTF Armageddon Failure, we all meet at Half Moon Ridge and enjoy the hell out of it.

I'd try to make it down in that scenario! The Beckerhead grouping would be one hell of an organized militia. The skills and knowledge that is possessed by this group could also potentially rebuild the world :p

IBTL time to deal with screaming children and difficult wife.....

I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!!

Yes, you've been scammed. Sorry 'bout that.

I do feel that when one pours his metaphorical heart and soul in to an object that object becomes a part of him.

Bullshit. Sorry 'bout that. It's a chunk of steel or wood or whatever. No less, no more.

Unless ya believe in "magic", in which case, well... there's that.

We're driving down the turn pike when all of a sudden the lanes merge, when we get up there there a big RV on its side in the median with its whole side and undercarriage ripped off and and two people trying to gather their stuff

My fugitive is magic

YOU are "magic". Your Fugitive is just a chunk of steel and G10 with some bolts and epoxy. Without you, that Fugitive is completely useless. It's merely a vessel, a tool, a way for you to inflict your will upon the world.

ETA: for legal reasons, I completely disavow any use of unicorn horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back