#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

(Snaps fingers while pointing at bbk357 bbk357 ) “Yes, officer, that man right there!!”

LOL

Yep, guilty as charged!
Here’s my last tri tip I smoked.
Besides the smoke ring you won’t see that horrible red color.... :p

DP1uqbO.jpg

My neighbor loves my new ebony-wood B&S knife. He invited me over grilling Wild Hog pork chops and the best Piggly Wiggly grill sausage that I have ever eaten . I always eat my food too fast , my whole life. My B&S knife slows me down and I really enjoyed my food last night. I rarely drink , because my liver is turning into fat. I bought a case of Yuengling Lager , because the store had no Yuengling Gold. I told my neighbor ,"If my two Autumn Leaf bone #35 B&S knives came in looking alike , I would give him one". I think he set me up. I have the best neighbors !

(Cmon Bill, just make us that cattle knife why won’t ya)
Well, reading Mike's post from Randy said the cattle knife if is designed and was set to be produced when the shut down happened. Then when they came back on line it morphed into the B&S knife.

Is it possible that Bill wants to make the cattle knife as badly as we want him to make it? Is it possible that Bill could see the disruption in supply and manpower coming? Is it possible that Bill decided to throw the B&S knife in there at 1200 units because he wants an open order on the cattle knife of 5-6000 units? I don't know just spit balling.

Jeepers. We get told not to speculate in the inner workings of GEC, then we get told weird and inconsistent things that supposedly GEC insider info. Why don’t they do SFO’s, why they do or don’t make knives in 440C, why it is all too hard to make any more multi-bladed knives, then suddenly it isn’t. They have a bone shortage then they don’t. They really wanted to make a 35 cattle knife but they didn’t. They dislike blade etches but they stick weird ones on everything they can. They don’t do SFOs but they don’t. On and on.

It must be very hard being a GEC dealer and having to operate as the media and customer service and complaints department!

GEC is trying to survive. I assume every change in business operations is intended to help stay in business. Things change, reverse, double reverse, all the time in business and life so you have to make decisions, move on, and make more decisions and hopefully you are right more than wrong!

GEC is trying to survive. I assume every change in business operations is intended to help stay in business. Things change, reverse, double reverse, all the time in business and life so you have to make decisions, move on, and make more decisions and hopefully you are right more than wrong!
It's not just GEC, so many small businesses have been heavily impacted by all this craziness. If there is a strong economic downturn they will be impacted even more so. Just hoping the best for them moving forwards and hopefully they will be able to realize many more exciting releases in the years to come...

Man, the folks that predicted these wouldn't sell sure got it wrong. A dealer had a small drop of these today and they were all gone in less than a minute o_O

They were supposed to be up at 8 pm, I refreshed slightly before and they were available so grabbed one. So technically they were gone in less than 2 minutes. Splitting hairs, I know.

This knife was always going to sell out. Period. It has a cap lifter and Beer in its name. There were a lot of folks who were for this knife, and other folks who were not. It has been a very divided thread/release. But these were always going to fly. These are great knives in hand. I'm sure some folks who were not initially excited for this one even came around and got one if they could.

Back