3V Nessmuk - Official List

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ovid

Ovid

Dec 7, 2009
    Thanks Dan

Not been on due to health and was just catching up.

Matt

2. beliluk

beliluk

Oct 14, 2011
    Hi Dan,

I made an order in August and also wrote you an email because I forgot to mention something in the notes. I am not too picky about the knife options but in case that you find time, please let me know and I will tell you the details.

In addition, you mentioned that you will publish a new list in terms of tracking? Hope it is still in the progress.

Best regards!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  3. Ovid

Ovid

Dec 7, 2009
    Hi Dan

I can't find an email address for you anywhere and I don't do face book and all the other media your on.

Been on your list since February 2010 and I'm now book on a winter expo in November. Any chance in me getting my 3V Nessie before my trip?

I believe you should have my latest email (ending ...btinternet.com) would appreciate a mail to discuss.
    Cheers
    Matt

4. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes - absolutely. Email sent. :thumbup:

Dan

5. Ovid

Ovid

Dec 7, 2009
    Didn't have time to get in touch before my trip and a shame I didn't go with this beauty. But has there been any advances in these please

6. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    unfortunately, not much in the last couple months. But I cleared out a lot of old inventory this week and things should get back to normal now.