3V Nessmuk - Official List

That's an awesome video, MD 25v!

I'm still waiting on leather sheaths, guys. As soon as they come in, I'll post up some pics!

Dan

Hey Dan, I sent you a deposit im tying to get one of your last three spots for the 1/4 model.

And what color handle is the micarta in the photo above is it natural because it looks darker red and very fetching, i might have to change my knifes handle color.

Thanks

Still working on them, guys. I have to get more blades cut first.

dan-g: a striker tip is just a swedge that is not sharpenable. Partially for looks, partially for improved penetration/detail work.

Thanks!

Dan

On a 1/4 thick knife the striker tip seems like a great idea, please add a striker tip to my knife and if you wouldn't mind changing the handle to NCM.

Thanks Dan im looking forward to using this knife next year if you finish them off then.

Last edited:
Hi Dan

Can i still get one of these, been on the interested list since the start.
I can't access your progress list on your website or see any of the pictures you have posted, just get a white box with a red cross in it?

Would like 3V with GCM over red liners please, let me know what you need.
Cheers
Matt

I'm sending steel out tomorrow to get more blanks cut. With any luck I'll end up with a dozen or so. :thumbup:

Matt - I added you to my list. I'll work on getting pics up. In the meantime you can see some here: http://kosterknives.com/knives/nessmuk

Thanks!

Dan

Thanks Dan

I'll send you an email with my order and postal details.
Not sure why i can't see your posted pics on here. Any how can mine be ground so that there is a bit of the flat still left at the spine, same as the one in the middle of the top row of pics on your website, handled with sambar stag i believe. I want it to match my Monster nessie.

Thanks again
Matt

The links are old/broken - nobody can see them. I changed web servers.

All 3V Nessmuks are ground to leave some flat at the top. :thumbup:

Dan

I have more blanks ready to be ground out for heat-treat ... wahoo!!!

Dan

Pic!!!

20120507-144811.jpg

Those blanks for scandi grind or flat grind orders -- or do they all start out looking like that?

My heart is a-flutter at the thought that my knife might be in that batch ....

Karzbi

Hmmm, the scandi's would be 1/8", and those blanks look pretty f*&ing thick ... I guess they are for full flat grind knives.

... excellent ...

Yes - for 1/4" flat grinds. They're actually 0.270" thick. :eek:

Dan

I'm flat-grinding these Nessmuks now and they are a BEAST to grind....*groan*

LOL

Dan

Back