4-max feedback

I'm a big fan of CS. Some random from the forum messaged that they were disappointed in me for buying a CS...I was shamed by somebody I've never even met. I don't go around reading people's posts and shaming them for their purchase decisions. That's taking trolling to a whole new level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of CS. Some random from the forum messaged that they were disappointed in me for buying a CS...I was shamed by somebody I've never even met. I don't go around reading people's posts and shaming them for their purchase decisions. That's taking trolling to a whole new level.

Somebody actually messaged you just to give you grief for buying a certain brand of knife? Lol. What a maroon. Whoever they are, I'd put them on ignore and not sweat it. :thumbup:

Was it about buying a 4 Max?

Somebody actually messaged you just to give you grief for buying a certain brand of knife? Lol. What a maroon. Whoever they are, I'd put them on ignore and not sweat it. :thumbup:

Ya! Believe or not. I'm definitely not sweating it. I actually thought it was funny, they're about as far down the list of things I give a crap about as some random in China who can't find their car keys.

Back