52100 Para2

Got mine from KnifeCenter, love it. It's probably the best tweaked PM2 I've ever gotten - didn't need to adjust the pivot at all.

I don't get the hate for the CF scales - I prefer them over G10. Grippy but doesn't seem to want to rip fabric as much as Spyderco's G10 does.

Yes sir, I have many Sprints. I doubt this is an exclusive as it’s available at GP, KC, BHQ, & KP from what I’ve seen. The differences between the S35VN was that it was made when Spyderco could schedule it in. The M390 was solely sold at BB.

I had the same thought, but this is apparently a distributor exclusive, not a sprint.

Got mine from KnifeCenter, love it. It's probably the best tweaked PM2 I've ever gotten - didn't need to adjust the pivot at all.

I don't get the hate for the CF scales - I prefer them over G10. Grippy but doesn't seem to want to rip fabric as much as Spyderco's G10 does.
I love the CF also, feels better in the hands to me, they did a great job on this one mine was perfect also.

KC got mine to me in Singapore in record time. I received mine this afternoon. The order was placed on 6 Oct.

The fit and finish are Spyderco perfect as usual. It came razor sharp out of the box. I really dig this run of the PM2.

37416730540_ea276476bd_k_d.jpg

52100 PM2 is in "da house"! :thumbsup: I was going to drop it right into my pocket until I saw the clip...

black and positioned for tip down...

lmao.gif
Ummmmmmm...

I don't think so!!!

Does anyone have info on the hardness that Spyderco runs these blades? 52100 takes a super keen edge and is easy to sharpen....hence I’m wondering how hard they are run.

Could also be I’m used to abrasion resistant steels like M390.

I have several fixed blade hunting knives with 52100 and really like how the steel sharpens up and performs in general.

Made the decision this weekend,,,,,, purchased a LNIB Military 52100 from the Exchange and ordered a PM2 in 52100 from BHQ.
Just rec'd the shipping notice from BHQ and should receive the pkg by end of this week.

Next question is the patina,,, fight to keep the steel clean and oiled or let it color up?

Regards,
FK

I have several fixed blade hunting knives with 52100 and really like how the steel sharpens up and performs in general.

Made the decision this weekend,,,,,, purchased a LNIB Military 52100 from the Exchange and ordered a PM2 in 52100 from BHQ.
Just rec'd the shipping notice from BHQ and should receive the pkg by end of this week.

Next question is the patina,,, fight to keep the steel clean and oiled or let it color up?

Regards,
FK

i like steel to look like steel. natural patinas i like, forced not so much. looks forced and faked and just does nothing for me. your call.........mine stays looking like clean steel until it doesnt from use.

Reactions: P2P
What's the finish on the blade . It doesn't look like the usual polished finish . Looks more satin finish .

15082077892301789499208.jpg

got mine today. perfect example. spyderco really put this one together right. perfect in every way.....i care about anyways.

Back