5th Annual: Help Us Build a Buck: Fixed Blade (Giveaway)

Choose the fixed blade model.

• Buck 104 Compadre

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Buck 105 Pathfinder

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Buck 119 Special

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On to our 5th Buck Forum Knife! Here is the history of the knives we've built together!

1st Year: Buck Marksman
2nd Year: Buck 110
3rd Year: Buck Vantage
4th Year: Buck 110 LT

Since we missed out on doing the 2019 Trad Forum Knife, and since we've been doing 1 of these every year for the last 5 years, it's time again!

As it says in the title, we need help building a Buck Fixed Blade. This poll will help us determine the model of the knife from these 3 options:

Buck 104 Compadre
Buck 105 Pathfinder
Buck 119 Special

From this vote, we'll launch into more polls for the materials available for modification! This poll will be open for 8 days.

Your input is very important to us. So important, that we are doing a DRAWING TO GIVE AWAY THE FIRST KNIFE FROM THIS PROJECT.

Rules for entry in the drawing: Please vote and leave a comment or question to get yourself entered into the drawing. You can only enter once, but can comment as many times as you'd like!

And here, we, go!

tough one. Like all 3. picked 119, but might change my mind.. ..

I'll stick with the 105, great all around blade...much rather it be the 118, but I like the 105, also. Just don't want any Cerakote!

I can't actually commit to buy right now, but I do love these annual builds you do. I am torn between the 105 and the 119. I think I will vote for the 105, that way I could join the pathfinder's club ;)

I voted for the 119.
I love that knife. Best general purpose outdoor model Buck has imho.

There’s so many different options already for the 104 and 119... the new 104 looks mighty tempting....I’d like to see what SK can come up with from our input..voted 104

Pathfinder for me. Love the 119, but if I had to choose between the two I tend get more use out of the Pathfinder. No experience with a Compadre, though.

Back