A game to play

Kukui nut.

We roast them, grind 'em up, add some chili pepper and use it to flavor raw fish.

Next time I'm in the area of my buddies farm I'll get some pics of his Macadamia nut trees.
Thank you, someday I'll make the pilgrimage to Hawaii. First I have to get over my aversion to leaving my dad and brother unsupervised while at work...

Do it!! It is an absolutely amazing experience. :)
I'm sure it is, I'd probably not return to New York and spend the rest of my life hiding in the jungle.
I hear ya. I don't like leaving my area much either. That's usually when something bad happens on the farm.
It's definitely a difficult proposition to walk away from ones own business.

Sadly I live in the bourbon trail area and have no bourbon
Dang good to see you here again Chris. It’s been since May that I’ve only seen you make a cameo 1 other time to answer a members question in your Fixed Blade thread. Sure hope to see you pop in again, Ive missed your wit and special charm gracing the different threads, especially this thread and the Fixed thread.

vjttvvj.jpg

A knife that is cutting salami

It would appear that time is up... Knife and a fire piston.
Awesome call. I love fire pistons. They're very cool and very old technology. I believe the diesel engine was inspired from fire piston technology. I have read some reports that claim they possibly predate flint and steel for fire starting.

Here are a couple I made. They work great.

Let's see a fixed blade and folder with some sort of cool metal sign. Bonus points if it's a legit antique.

WE Scoppio by the German designed Toni Tietzel and well known SOG Trident 2 (if I'm not mistaking...)

I'd like to see a folder by the emblem of your vehicle, car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle, anything you drive when leave home.

gvdzXC.jpg

Back