A nice surprise

if you are going to use Amazon for knife buying (or anything for that matter), use a tool like Fakespot to try to weed out some of the b.s. reviews. They have a ML algorithm that scores the reviews and puts up an overall grade.

to me, $65 isn't a cheapy knife lol, but its all perspective

a cheapy knife to me is a $15 dollar tac-force karambit or mtech, and those actually are pretty good for the money

I have hi end gear I never said I would be putting this blade in my kit for work. I own several.22 rifles as well are you suggesting I would utilize one of them at work? Hey I have a drill press should I throw that in a carry on and take it with me? Do you you have any other ingenious suggestions there super trooper? I am all ears there pro please enlighten me about your vast knowledge of warfare and essential equipment needed. Let me guess you had flat feet and couldn’t serve..... eat your Cheetos and leave big boy conversations to those who earn their money doing what they’re best at.
Is that on Playstation or Xbox?

Did you know I have never owned a Cold Steel knife? I took the owners son in law Hog Hunting on a guided hunt he was really nice. I should break down and buy a couple and test them out. Do they hold an edge well?
Mostly their steel is very good quality .

The only thing professional about hobbits is their drinking and eating. And fuzzy feet.

Actually if you read the Lord of the Rings you'll note that Merry and Pippin, having drunk of the Ent's draught, each grew 1.5 heads taller and rapidly got stacked like a two-hobbit high speed low drag snake-eating SOCOM A-team oper8or squad. They became battle-hardened badasses during intense combat against the orc forces of the White Hand of Saruman after convincing the Ents to enter the war. When M&P rode back into the Shire, they found the Hobbits being attacked and enslaved by Goblin forces who were taking advantage of the chaos following the war against Sauron and Saruman. M&P ferociously attacked the Goblins, felling many with their Elvish blades, and rallied the Hobbits to rise up and fight, ultimately commanding them to victory and freedom. So before dismissing the combat potential of Hobbits you should know about some of their rich martial history. o_O

It's worthy of making a combat knife model called the M&P.

In on 3

A cqb karambit will see limited use, so all it needs to do is 1 take a good edge 2 not break. Beat the snot out of it, and if it holds up then there's no reason to buy something more expensive, IMO

A cqb karambit will see limited use, so all it needs to do is 1 take a good edge 2 not break. Beat the snot out of it, and if it holds up then there's no reason to buy something more expensive, IMO
Except you need it to be good quality for whatever you might encounter. For example, what if you had to take out a tango oh-so-quietly, and you go in for the disembowling slice but you miscalculated because of the sunlight off of a weather balloon, and the edge of the knife hits the bad guy's giant cowboy belt buckle and shatters??? Then you have an angry dude who will smother you with his scarf.

Not worth the risk, buy quality.

Actually if you read the Lord of the Rings you'll note that Merry and Pippin, having drunk of the Ent's draught, each grew 1.5 heads taller and rapidly got stacked like a two-hobbit high speed low drag snake-eating SOCOM A-team oper8or squad. They became battle-hardened badasses during intense combat against the orc forces of the White Hand of Saruman after convincing the Ents to enter the war. When M&P rode back into the Shire, they found the Hobbits being attacked and enslaved by Goblin forces who were taking advantage of the chaos following the war against Sauron and Saruman. M&P ferociously attacked the Goblins, felling many with their Elvish blades, and rallied the Hobbits to rise up and fight, ultimately commanding them to victory and freedom. So before dismissing the combat potential of Hobbits you should know about some of their rich martial history. o_O

It's worthy of making a combat knife model called the M&P.

In on 3

What ever happened to Treebeard ...?

I just mentioned on another thread that my EDC has been used more to open MREs and butcher everything from rabbit to bush meat. The huge majority of US Military personnel will never do more than that no matter what knife they carry. I have seen a ton of PX Rangers who carry the nastiest ugliest most useless pieces of tacticool steal because it looks like something from Call Of Duty and they have never done anything more than open MREs with them. On the other hand there are a select few who have found it necessary at times to use blades in hostile environments with speed aggression and violence of action.

I hope you stick around awhile but the average wannabe doesn't so good luck.

"Speed, aggression, violence of action! ". Sounds like a cover blurb for your newest first person shooter game...

"Speed, aggression, violence of action! ". Sounds like a cover blurb for your newest first person shooter game...
Also sound like qualities that might just save your life in a fight desperate enough to justify using a knife , especially in a military or police action .

Back