A Stitch in Time

Heck yeah one like it would be cool when he gets time. I could use a couple more key rings if the have time for those as well.

Last edited:
Heck yeah one like it would be cool when he gets time. I could use a couple more key rings if the have time for those as well.
We'll reverse it for a lefty. We'll get some keychains made up, we came up with a pretty cold design the other day using the scraps from cutting welts. We'll get some your way.

That's awesome! If he wasn't sitting right there at the bench, with that smirk I'd be worried he'd got into something he shouldn't have😁
Lol, he gets into all kinds of stuff but is a stickler for the rules. He has the memory of an elephant and reminds me anytime I break one of my own in the shop ...Dad, safety glasses ... we're supposed to push files, not go back and forth... you're cutting towards yourself.... That mixed with the reckless abandon of a 7 yr old is hilarious to watch.

That is incredibly I feel so privileged that he would go to work on it so quickly and the stamping looks to be the best coming out of that shop. Won’t be long and you won’t have to make sheaths anymore. bout time to get him on the grinder just don’t tell mom about the power tools. LOL

That is incredibly I feel so privileged that he would go to work on it so quickly and the stamping looks to be the best coming out of that shop. Won’t be long and you won’t have to make sheaths anymore. bout time to get him on the grinder just don’t tell mom about the power tools. LOL
He evened up your leather edges on the grinder and has run the mill and bandsaw with help of course. He's got a bucket of 8d nails that he randomly hammers into a 4x4 and has a tool box of random old tools that I've gathered over the years. He's a ton of fun in the shop. He wants to learn how to weld but I gotta learn myself, got a small mig welder I need to get some practice with.

He's my tractor buddy too. We made a redneck harrow out if some heavy gage hog fence and took a few laps to smooth things out, he ran things by himself for a while.
20220619_140709-03.jpeg

Once we get our field notes shipment in this week or next (currently at "Shipping Label Created" never know what that can mean) we'll get it headed your way.

He is more than welcome to do my sheath as well if he wants to make a few extra bucks!
He's in, he and his sister came up with a 5 dollar quote for the work. I told them I'd pass it along and see if that's agreeable.

You'll be at his mercy, I'll supervise but your in capable hands.

That's awesome! If he wasn't sitting right there at the bench, with that smirk I'd be worried he'd got into something he shouldn't have😁
Haha!!
Thats a mischievous smile, tell u whut!!
Great job young man!!

He evened up your leather edges on the grinder and has run the mill and bandsaw with help of course. He's got a bucket of 8d nails that he randomly hammers into a 4x4 and has a tool box of random old tools that I've gathered over the years. He's a ton of fun in the shop. He wants to learn how to weld but I gotta learn myself, got a small mig welder I need to get some practice with.

He's my tractor buddy too. We made a redneck harrow out if some heavy gage hog fence and took a few laps to smooth things out, he ran things by himself for a while.
View attachment 1850550

Once we get our field notes shipment in this week or next (currently at "Shipping Label Created" never know what that can mean) we'll get it headed your way.
Well, there's a couple of tough looking Hombres!!
Seeing you with your great kids gives me some
faith in humanity!!!

Back