Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

I did it! I can't believe I actually did it. Who says you can't turn Missouri dirt farmers into computer geeks?
This thing is fabulous.
Soon as I get some money in my PayPal account I'm buying a couple tickets for that kid I gave the CAK to on vacation.
He'll be out of his mind if he wins.
I'd buy 10 for myself but that would be unethical.

Lets get this done .

Edit to add, I added the pictures to the first post as well. At the wrong end but should work, I'm still a greenhorn at this computer geek stuff ya know?

I know that beast is a serious heft, Dino and I got the opportunity to hold and swing it in Reno, it's nothing short of awesome! No other word even comes close to describing it.

I'm sending money for two chances. One for a fella named John, and one for his grandson Dylan.

Well I'm awaiting a response from Yangdu. She thought we were only a couple away which would be 40.

If she's happy with 40 then we're only a couple away. If 50 is the mark as I originally thought then we're lets see 2 + 10 2 don't carry nothing 1, well I can't show my work but I think 12.

And he calls me geek, why I never........................

Well I'm awaiting a response from Yangdu. She thought we were only a couple away which would be 40.

If she's happy with 40 then we're only a couple away. If 50 is the mark as I originally thought then we're lets see 2 + 10 2 don't carry nothing 1, well I can't show my work but I think 12.

And he calls me geek, why I never........................
If I need to, I'll buy one more ticket!

Depends on what Yangdu wants to do. As soon as I hear back I'll let everyone know.

2 or 12, it won't take us long to fill em out.

Yall buy a few more tickets (just a few maybe:rolleyes:...be easy on me....Im living paycheck to paycheck till my next one:D) and I will pledge and on my :poop: honor I (ndog:D) will buy the remaining tickets to close this raffle at full price in the next couple days (Friday?) Dang I feel bad! Kinda like one of them hedge fund managers or sumpin? Anyway I have a paypal button on my homepage you can donate food n such iffen this dont go well. Should be fine so Lets close this thing soon Bawanna! Two more tickets and it wont cut into my beer money for the next few weeks. C'Mon BUDDIES! Help a brother out!!

We're sticking with 50 tickets due to the monumental shipping cost. So 12 left. Ndog, are you saying put you down for 2 there, second to the last sentence?

I'm leaving in the morning and back home Saturday night, if I can, I'll help Ndog out and buy a couple more too.

Let's get closer, give me 4 more. I guess my daughter can lift some iron to handle that beast when she gets older...:D

Message from Yangdu Tocol4u down for 4.

Now at 44. Getting down to the wire here folks. Get them while you can.

OK I just sent Aunti money for the balance of tix. This should be done soon as she gives bawanna the ok! Thanks cul! You saved me:thumbsup:

Just received word Ndog is down for the final 6.
We're there, done, finito.

I'll come up with a fool proof, no favoritism, completely random system to select a winner tonight.
I'm leaving tomorrow but will be back Saturday evening. Don't want everyone to be boggled with suspense waiting.

Ahhhh!!!! The suspense! In a way I am happy that the tix are all sold because I was having a hard time not buying more. Now we wait. and hope. Good luck to everyone. May the knife magically self-replicate so we all win.

Ok ladies and gentlemen and Bookie too. I left work early not feeling well and fading fast.
But I didn't want to delay the drawing and make anybody suffer a moment longer than necessary.
We have a winner!..........................but first let me tell you about my morning.....

Scratch that it was ugly.

So let me tell you how I determined the winner. I actually hate this part since I have very little but my pride, my ethics, and morals and I'd love everyone to win. I don't want to favor anybody or cause anybody to lose for something I did wrong.

So here's what I did. I took a piece of paper, divided it equally into 50 pieces (nearly exactly the same size). I wrote each persons name on a piece coinciding with the number of chances they purchased.
I then double checked the list with the slips while still in one piece.
I then cut the individual pieces apart and randomly threw them on the table.
Then (anybody getting tired of this yet?) then I counted the pieces to make sure I had exactly 50.
I shuffled them abundantly for several minutes.
I then tossed them into a coffee can, put on the lid and shook it up a bunch. Then removed them all and recounted to make sure I still had 50.
Put them back in, shuffled, shook rolled, shook some more.
Removed the lid at arms length without looking (honest injun) and drew one of Culs 8 tickets.

Dang it, I gave away the winner.......

So congrats to Cul, he bought a bunch of tickets, I guess it proves the more you enter the more chances you got.
Your close enough, you might even want to go get it rather than have a freight company pick it up.

For all the losers, I'm sorry as I can be, again I tried to be just as fair as I could be.

Next raffle somebody else do it so I can buy some tickets.

Ok, I'm going to lie down now, all this excitement must be too much for me.

Back