Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

Grats Cul - that's a monster of a blade! Condolences to the rest of us, especially NDog...

Honest man, Bawanna must be. I hardly ever win anything, this is probably the only place I've ever won anything. I guess it'll be another family heirloom. I better start getting in shape, because that thing is back breaking!

I am feeling so lucky right now! I should go up to Reno for Hot August Nights, I did remark to auntie that I was going to make it up this year for that event.

I guess picking it up would be best...Thanks for the suggestion Bawanna. Whatever money was saved from the shipping can go back to HI as a donation to the kamis.

I'd think of it as a challenge. She's mind boggling huge and gorgeous too.

I was thing of putting it above the main door on a remote control hinge like contraption to get rid of unwanted visitors, you know?

I was also thinking of leaving it up in Reno with auntie, that way anyone who wants to see and handle it when visiting auntie, they can. We ever get a khonvention going, then any attendees can spend all the time they want with it.

Congratulations Cul!

Congratulations Cul!

Grats Cul - that's a monster of a blade! Condolences to the rest of us, especially NDog...

Congratulations Cul!

H A W K

Ah, the relief of not having to find a place to display a giant sirupati! Congratulations Cul!

Thanks all, sorry that you didn't win, but I promise to give it a good home.

Grats cul! Thanks to bawanna for putting this all together! PICS PICS PICS pls cul! Better start working on your daughters biceps. I can only imagine what shes gonna do with that next big trout she catches:D

Grats cul! Thanks to bawanna for putting this all together! PICS PICS PICS pls cul! Better start working on your daughters biceps. I can only imagine what shes gonna do with that next big trout she catches:D

Thanks buddy. Bawanna did do all the work, all I did was buy the tix. If we decide to ship the blade, I'll take pics at home. If I leave it in Reno, I'll take pics with auntie and the family while I'm there. My daughter will need to work on some iron, but yeah, that next giant trout may not have a chance with her and that monster siru!

Congratulations to Cul!
Others who did not win HI would like to thank each and very one for your supports

Auntie said that the dry heat in Reno isn't good for it, the weather is better in SF. So, I guess i need to figure out how to display it now.

Congratulations, Cul. I'm sure that it has a good home.

Thank you, I can think of many other homes that would probably be much better than mine, but I'll do the best I can to care for it, with the knowledge I've gained from the esteemed members of this forum, I think I can do a decent job at least.

I get a little heated up now and then, them esteemed fellas must be really hot under the collar huh?

Maybe anger management classes or something would help.

Cul please please post some pictures. We haven't forgotten this blade and want to see pictures!

Back