Photos A Walk in Nature

Wow Dan !!!!!!!! That is what it has been like for me to view your Inland Water Travels my friend . Time now to get your Ice Board out and
get the Runners all shined up .

Thank you Harry :)
I am so happy you enjoyed my little adventures on Esperanza.

We'll be upgrading the runners on our sleds this winter :thumbsup: :cool:.
Right now the stock steel runners tend to loose their grip when the ice is perfectly smooth as they slide sideways when taking some turns through the forest.

We'll be upgrading them to actual blades similar to ice-skates ... we'll be flying this winter :D ... and perhaps we'll catch up to our teenage daughters on their ice-skates LOL

Zxcy2eC.jpg

HscapOy.jpg

One of my favorite spots

Spectacular view !
Where is it located Harry ?

Cover your eyes, Dan... Weather forecast says I might have pictures with SNOW in them this weekend :confused:

OH NO ! Mike you said the "s" word :eek: ... :D

I think I may have Chionophobia 😁

:p 😄
bT82Rcc.jpg

kPB60eL.jpg

Thank you Harry :)
I am so happy you enjoyed my little adventures on Esperanza.

We'll be upgrading the runners on our sleds this winter :thumbsup: :cool:.
Right now the stock steel runners tend to loose their grip when the ice is perfectly smooth as they slide sideways when taking some turns through the forest.

We'll be upgrading them to actual blades similar to ice-skates ... we'll be flying this winter :D ... and perhaps we'll catch up to our teenage daughters on their ice-skates LOL

Zxcy2eC.jpg

HscapOy.jpg

Spectacular view !
Where is it located Harry ?

OH NO ! Mike you said the "s" word :eek: ... :D

I think I may have Chionophobia 😁

:p 😄
bT82Rcc.jpg

kPB60eL.jpg
Very nice knife Dan . Good Luck with the keeping up with your Daughters my friend .
One Of My Favorite Spots : Photo of the Yellowstone Falls located inside of Yellowstone National Park . If we were younger , we would do the Grand Tour and see Glacier , Yellowstone , Bryce , Zion , Arches , Grand Canyon , Theodore Roosevelt National , and stop at that little town in North Dakota that has the Very Long Train Trestle . But alas , we can not do that again . Every one of those places has a Favorite Spots . Then there are those which we have not been to . Now I can only go back through our photos and everyone else's who post them here . I like them all .

Harry

Wow! Isn't that a Boletus Edulis (Cepe/Penny Bun)? :eek: :cool:
You would probably know much better than I. I'm not even an amateur mycologist. I might be able to successfully look it up, but I have heard enough horror stories regarding wild mushrooms to be more than cautious. It certainly looked cool and was the largest mushroom I recall seeing in person. And it was clear that various critters had been nibbling at it. Thank you for the like and the comment!

ETA: Thank you also for the tip. It looks like you are correct on the identification.

Last edited:
Back