Dear Lord I pray

For wisdom to understand my man

Love to forgive him

Patience for his moods

Because Lord if I pray for Strength

I'll beat him to death

Amen

Nice one Mrs. Skunk.

Look out Scott, she's got a ball bat and a Battle Mistress and she isn't afraid to use either of them!!!!!

I wonder if this is somehow related to the announcement of the new Busse models tonight.:confused: ;) :D

Gene

Originally posted by gk4ever
I wonder if this is somehow related to the announcement of the new Busse models tonight.:confused: ;) :D

Gene

It probably has more to do with Scott being drunk already and he doesn't have his chores done yet. :D

And the two women who are posting here are quite possibly two of the best armed wives in the Busseverse.

Be afraid, Jerry and Skunk, be very afraid. :)

That's why I won't let my wife near the knives or this forum. I have enough problems with her strong will without you ladies corrupting her more..

Cerberus:D

Skunk, I'll feel for you man. Never let a woman have a sharp knife, that why you buy them dull kitchen knives, so it takes them longer to work in the kitchen and make dinner leaving no time for anything else including thinking up ways of maiming you while you sleep.

Jerry, sounds like you may have problems too in the near future. You don't want to end up like richard gere with a rodent up your azz, in his case a gerbil, in your case a battlerat. Come to think of it that was not a very good idea letting your wife have her own knife company was it? You make them independent then they start interfering with your girlfriends and guys night out stuff, then they start acting like guys and going to male strip bars. What have you started Jerry. I will absolutely not let my wife see this thread. Pretty soon they will be drinking all our beer and smoking all our cigars, man is nothing sacred anymore.

If I see a Mrs Cobalt sign on, I will play russian roulette with an auto pistol.:eek:

What time do you guys go to work? Just post the times here or email me, kassi@bussecombat.com!!

Vicki, Jen, and Shag.............as soon as I get all their times we're going to call all their wives and girlfriends. We're going to get the ladies to post!! Let's see if we can get the guys to sweat a little!!

:D :D

BB

What have you started Jerry. I will absolutely not let my wife see this thread. Pretty soon they will be drinking all our beer and smoking all our cigars, man is nothing sacred anymore.

Trust me... Jerry's CBL and Gold & Milds are safe from me!!!! :D ;) :p

Blade Babe... Count me in! This operation is a GO! I'll stop by your office in a little while. We'll get these guys to straighten up around here. :D ;) :p

Originally posted by Cobalt
Skunk, I'll feel for you man. Never let a woman have a sharp knife, that why you buy them dull kitchen knives, so it takes them longer to work in the kitchen and make dinner leaving no time for anything else including thinking up ways of maiming you while you sleep.

If I see a Mrs Cobalt sign on, I will play russian roulette with an auto pistol.:eek:

What was that you were saying sweetie?? By the way I have the keys to your gun safe! I hope you don't mind but I used that big knife earlier, I think it's called a Steel Heart, and I absolutely love it!! I think I'll give Jennifer a call and see if they have any extra ones in stock. If not then I'll just call Vicki and see if she'll let me buy one of Scott's!! This is fun! Honey, why didn't you let me get on here a long time ago? I could get used to this!!

Shaggi.....you have mail!

Oh Dennis, before I forget, you need to run to the store before you come home and grab some toilet paper.

Well, I'll be stopping by now and then to say hello to everyone!!

-Mrs. Cobalt

After reading this thread i simply can't put into words how happy i am to be 22, unmarried, and completely comitment free :D :D :D

I'll drink a few extra for all you old men that aren't allowed out of the house tonight :D :D

Frightening. Friggin' frighteneing. :eek:

Watch out guys, short leashes ahead ... Best way to save your INFI - Send it to me. This should be far beyond your wives' realms ...

Shipment Info available on request.

:D

Best regards

Mark23

Mattr,
I can't believe you just called all of the other men "old"!!!:eek: :eek:
Besides your just a young pup and don't know what your missing!!!!:p ;)

Mrs. Cobalt,
Just got your mail. Welcome to the Forums!!!:) I will check into your request and get back with you!! (Yes Mr. Cobalt I am a girl!!!!!) :p :eek:

So girls are we in Operation Hogette Mode?????:eek:

Shaggi:D

Back