A Woman's Prayer

Jeeze, sounds like a small revolution is brewing here!:eek:
Happy to say my wife doesn't care about knives, I'm the one in command and:D erh ....... darn Honey, didn't see you standing there until now! Just joking around on the net ya know.....No, not the frying pan sweetie.....OUCH!!!
Help! Heeeeeelp.......!

Ooooh this is not good... This is VERY not good...:eek: :footinmou :eek:

Now they're getting organized as well as armed.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

You guys suck! I have been getting my ass kicked by my wife for years. It's best to "hold still and think of something nice" :eek: :footinmou ;) :D :p

dammmm, I fell for it...:mad:

Ohh, man someone is gonna pay for that. I get on and I see miss Cobalt, and I all of a sudden got this wierd feeling in my stomach like when you have to take a real bad dump. So I call my wife downstairs in the kitchen working and ask her if she was on bladeforums today, she says no, and I say ok, then she says why and I say "no reason" and she says why and I repeat, well she knows something is up so she runs up and wants to see what it's about and she sees the thread with her on it. So now the cat is out of the bag, she laughs, an evil laugh, and slaps me in the back of the head as she walks out. I got trouble now and it's because some sneaky low down female. You see this crap is spreading and I didn't want it to get this far. Damm, my only haven and it's being invaded. This is evil. I cannot go to sleep tonight:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jerry, I think this thread needs to be locked. Lock it please:eek:

OMG:eek: :eek: :eek: hide the keys, the booze, cut up the credit cards:eek:

BAD NEWS BOYS!!

jerry, are you using my credit card at Old Navy or is it your girls?? :confused:

Hi Mrs. Cobalt, welcome to the Busse forum.:cool:

PS Think about meeting us all at one of the knife shows. We have a great time.

Cobalt, Im trying to lock this thread but the wimmins have changed my status and am no longer in control of the. . . .

Originally posted by Shaggi
Mattr,
I can't believe you just called all of the other men "old"!!!:eek: :eek:

We're not old, we're just chronologically enhanced!!

Besides your just a young pup and don't know what your missing!!!!:p ;)

Trust her on this one bubba...lmao...

So girls are we in Operation Hogette Mode?????

Shaggi:D

Riiiiight, Hogettes!! BWAHAHAHAHA, too funny, you will never gain control!! This from the directionally challenged... OMG, LMAO...

;) :p :D

WEll, I am back in the house now and mrs. Cobalt is asleep. I have hidden all my knives and guns. She's good with pencils and pens though, so I may have to hide all of those. She forced herself on me last night. Unbeknownst to me she had had purchased a battlerat and as I lay in bed wide awake i felt this very sharp object and then a raspy voice that said, "you're gonna do as i say, or you'll be immitatin richard gere in the hospital." She had the smell of margaritas and fuzzy navels on her breath along with a distinct hint of a Cohiba. I said, have you been drinking and smoking? and she answered, "yah, punk, me and the girls had a good time and you need to buy more cigars as I finished them all last night." Her eyes were red, like a wild boar in a rage and that battlerat was dripping ice chunks from mixing margaritas. I said, "hey look at that Badger Attack on the shelf." and she let out a grunt and turned to look, as I took the opportunity to bolt like a sprinter. As I ran I heard a lood curdling scream reminiscent of a Banshee and felt the wind as the BR passed me and stuck in the doorsill. She missed, but she was enraged and in full charge mode, so I dared not slow down and collect another knife at this time. I headed down the stairs and out the door. I can still hear the voice of that enraged boar.

I am in now and have hidden all the stuff that matters. Maybe she has calmed down by now.

Yep,. . . . you're in it now. . . . been there. . . .stepped in that. . . . bummer days. . . .

Go to plan "B" . . . DENY. . .DENY. . . DENY. . .

Good luck my friend. . . .I knew you were in deep when she denied having been the one who posted on this thread! I checked her IP address and I can assure you that your bacon is cooked. . . your ham is smoked. . . your chops are fried. . . .well, you get the idea!!!:eek:

If all else fails. . . Take the pill!!!!! And if that doesn't work, drink a 6 of Guinness!!! That is sure to kill you!!!! ;)

Originally posted by Cobalt
Cobalt is asleep.I am in now and have hidden all the stuff that matters. Maybe she has calmed down by now.
i wouldn't bet on it cobalt:eek:

she's on to you like ticks on a hog, best be packin your valuables in a large chest and be ready to move out.

there's a secret society out there and their NOT our friends:eek: :eek:

HMMMMMMMMMM. . . . .

Men are like a fine wine.
They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

:D ;)

Originally posted by Mrs. Skunk
HMMMMMMMMMM. . . . .

Men are like a fine wine.
They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

:D ;)

LMFAO!!!! :D

Originally posted by idahoskunk
don't egg her on darkhog:eek: :eek:

Ok....I will egg her on!!!

Good one Mrs. Skunk!!!!Did you mention wine???!!!!:eek: Something about stomping the crap our of them!!!! Hey I'm good at that!! You know you have to keep those men in line somehow!!!:D :D :eek:

Shaggi:p

That's right Shaggi, I did mention wine. You and Blade Babe ready for Blade West? Ready for some fun?:D

Get ready guys, it's time for the hogettes to kick ass and take names!:cool:

Back