A Woman's Prayer

Originally posted by SpearHead
Nemmy's batting for the other team men. We have a traitor amongst us... scramble! Scramble!:eek:

That's such BS!!! I'm an independent contractor, just so happens Jennifer and Mrs. Skunk pay more than Jerry right now..can you say gfd's :eek: :D

Mmmmhmmmm.....

Need I say more? Henceforth, all men are to shun the Nemesis and avoid at all costs discussing manly topics (such as knives) with him. If you find that contact and subsequent conversation is unavoidable, the only acceptable topic of discussion is.....

draperies.:eek: :cool: :D

Cause I think this email says differently....

-----Original Message-----
From: spearhead_group@yahoo.com [mailto:spearhead_group@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 7:53 PM
To: Dark Nemesis
Subject: Let's do it...

The women are paying in knives, and Jerry is letting this happen? Ok, tell the women they can count on me. Now you, the dark troublemaker, need to keep quiet about this or I'm ruined!!

You don't want to play that techie game with me Junior. I will ruin you. That e-mail you sent to me and the skunk will more than exonerate me and implicate you as the traitorous one.

DAMN IT!!!! That was suppose to self-destruct after being read...worthless pakistan technology!!!!!

MMMmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm...

In bed with the Pakistanis too, eh?:rolleyes: That explains all the recent Busse knockoffs made of Pak steel popping up on e-bay...:eek: :grumpy: :p

Scott is indisposed. He's cooking dinner.

I'm at the controls now and I have all the infi!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :p

she snuck on to my computor, better watch that woman!!

if this keeps up we will have to issue secret code to protect our selves from the grils!

mrs skunk has been sending secret mail to darkhog so watch out:eek:

No need to worry about the e-mail. I am currently in intercept mode and have a record of all correspondance between the two. And as damning as those messages are... the ones to and from Shaggi and Jennifer are worse.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmmm... I always thought Nemmy was working for the Chinese, not the Pakistanis... Ah, well... :D :D :D

-Mark

Hello boys!! I would watch what you say. You never know when you'll see a Mrs. Spearhead or a Mrs. Cerberus logged on here!!:D I may have already contacted them and they're just waiting for the right time to make their move!!

Welcome to the forum Mrs. Cobalt!! All of us ladies will make you feel right at home! ;)

Mrs. Skunk.......can't wait for Blade West!! I don't think any of these west coast hogs know what they're in for!! What do you think Shag/Jen??!!

BB

Originally posted by Xelloss
Hmmm... I always thought Nemmy was working for the Chinese, not the Pakistanis... Ah, well... :D :D :D

-Mark

You misunderstood me....Chinese was for dinner ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! I got your email Jen....everything is in order!!;) You ladies want to know what's funny? Mr. Cobalt has no idea what's about to hit him!! He thinks I went to bed....LOL....Oh this is going to be fun!!

Oh Jerry before I forget, Thank you so much for getting that new Satin Jack 5/16" off to me! I know how much trouble it must have been to make me one especially since they're not in production. I can't thank you enough!! And I owe you big time for selling it to me so cheap!! Well everyone, thank you again for the warm welcome and I will pop in again sometime soon!!

-Mrs. Cobalt

Originally posted by Mrs. Cobalt
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! I got your email Jen....everything is in order!!;) You ladies want to know what's funny? Mr. Cobalt has no idea what's about to hit him!! He thinks I went to bed....LOL....Oh this is going to be fun!!

Oh Jerry before I forget, Thank you so much for getting that new Satin Jack 5/16" off to me! I know how much trouble it must have been to make me one especially since they're not in production. I can't thank you enough!! And I owe you big time for selling it to me so cheap!! Well everyone, thank you again for the warm welcome and I will pop in again sometime soon!!

-Mrs. Cobalt

Slow down there.....5/16" eh? You're getting into some dangerous waters talking about 5/16" knives leaving the shop:) I recommend you stay close to me, else some of the other "fatty loving" hogs on here might try and take advantage of you for your INFI ;)

Back