A Woman's Prayer

Not much left to say, I just wanted to be the one to take this thread over the 100 post mark!

good idea, that will make the wimmin folk proud of us

we this band of oinkers:cool:

growold.gif

Tisk, Tisk, Tisk........Cobalt, do you have any idea who your are messing with?? You are messing with the most dangerous women on the planet!! Just ask Jerry what it's like having only 3 women with INFI against him!!:eek: :D Posting stuff like that will have at least 30 women with INFI after you!! Be careful.........you never know, we could be hiding in your bushes waiting for you to go to sleep!!:eek: :eek:

LOL!!

BB

Not only that, but they've go a hammerlock on the SUPPLY!!!!

Imagine 30 INFI-armed women chasing you as you go through the cold sweats and shakes of WITHDRAWL!!! THE HORROR!!!!

Originally posted by Blade Babe
Tisk, Tisk, Tisk........Cobalt, do you have any idea who your are messing with?? You are messing with the most dangerous women on the planet!! Just ask Jerry what it's like having only 3 women with INFI against him!!:eek: :D Posting stuff like that will have at least 30 women with INFI after you!! Be careful.........you never know, we could be hiding in your bushes waiting for you to go to sleep!!:eek: :eek:

LOL!!

BB

All this talk about 30 women is getting me exited. I'll hide in your bushes instead.:D

As for Jerry, well, he's a lost cause, I'm expecting a pink Fussia SH to come in the mail sometime. I'll be the laughing stock..

Don't even make such jokes....have you not seen the "pink apple"?

When Jennifer puts that collar on, she gets a little carried away shocking him. After a while he makes whatever she tell him to make :D

The desert finish isn't going to be called "desert" anymore. It'll now be known as "mocha"... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DonL
The desert finish isn't going to be called "desert" anymore. It'll now be known as "mocha"... :rolleyes:

Yes, and it won't be known as Mocha for it's similarity to chocolate:eek:

Hello Boys!!!

I was just catching up on this thread and noticed on this last page that you boys finally seem to be coming around!!!!:eek: :eek:

Repeat after me......The Hogettes Rule!!!!!!!! :D :D

Shaggi;)

Back