A Woman's Prayer

Been followin this thread for a while.
I'm dectecting aa real dangerous trend here. Nemmy & Spearhead arguing over who wears the pants??? Something about people who protest too much??
Watching this downfall of two, or maybe more, otherwise normally insane men is causing me great mental discomfort.

Originally posted by csbjr
I'm dectecting aa real dangerous trend here. Nemmy & Spearhead arguing over who wears the pants??? Something about people who protest too much??
Watching this downfall of two, or maybe more, otherwise normally insane men is causing me great mental discomfort.

I can understand...Spearhead always causes me great discomfort :grumpy:

Originally posted by Mrs. Cobalt
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! I got your email Jen....everything is in order!!;) You ladies want to know what's funny? Mr. Cobalt has no idea what's about to hit him!! He thinks I went to bed....LOL....Oh this is going to be fun!!

Oh Jerry before I forget, Thank you so much for getting that new Satin Jack 5/16" off to me! I know how much trouble it must have been to make me one especially since they're not in production. I can't thank you enough!! And I owe you big time for selling it to me so cheap!! Well everyone, thank you again for the warm welcome and I will pop in again sometime soon!!

-Mrs. Cobalt

Jerry, YOU DIDN'T?!?!?

Your one of the guys, I thought!! How could you?!?

I feel like a pawn in a spy-thriller where no one can be trusted and you are likely to get stabbed in the back by one you trust. I cannot believe what I am reading. Not only did she get a 5/16 inch blade, but you gave her a frieken DEAL!!? ARE YOU NUTS?!

I know she is on and she is doing it from work while she knows I cannot get on since I am out a lot. Bi#%H!

NOW I AM STARTING TO GET PISSED.

SPEARHEAD, NEMESIS, YOU GUYS GOTTA HELP. DON'T LET A BROTHER DOWN. SKUNK IS LOST AND IT SEEMS THAT JERRY IS ALSO.

Talk about invasion of the body snatchers. Women are a like a weed, feed them a little and they take over and it is almost impossible to get rid of them unless you destroy everything around them.

Well, gotta get back to delivering mail. I'm taking my knives with me in the jeep. No telling what will happen if I leave them.:grumpy: :mad:

Originally posted by Mrs. Cobalt
... Oh Dennis, before I forget, you need to run to the store before you come home and grab some toilet paper.

Well, I'll be stopping by now and then to say hello to everyone!!

-Mrs. Cobalt

Okay, I've been following this thread a bit, and I just re-read the whole thing again.

Does Dennis need to stop at the store for TP before he gets home, or does he have to stop at the store and then go home and sqeeze the Charmin..? :confused:

I think I'm more disturbed and concerned that Mrs. C has access to Dennis' knives and she's telling him to grab the TP!!! :eek: :eek:

:confused: So. Jerry has turned the corner along with Skunk.
Guess I should have figured. Appears to me that the only time Jerry is running the shop is when the ladies aren't there.
Guys, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD!!!
Some of the subversion I am hearing sounds more like coersion.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can see it now. A new Busse logo looking like a Rose and pink micarta handles with pink coated blades. So it really wasnt Fusion line it was Fussia line.

This is a sad sad day:(

Originally posted by csbjr

No argument from me... I haven't worn trousers since I left the Army.

Now it's a loincloth or nothing :eek: :D :D

Originally posted by Cobalt

NOW I AM STARTING TO GET PISSED.

SPEARHEAD, NEMESIS, YOU GUYS GOTTA HELP. DON'T LET A BROTHER DOWN. SKUNK IS LOST AND IT SEEMS THAT JERRY IS ALSO.

I'm here for you brother... but, you are the one who let your Mrs into the clubhouse afterall.:grumpy: Seems that maybe some of your problems are homegrown.:rolleyes: May be time for a little tough love...

STOP SNIVELLING!!! DO PUSH UPS!!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!! YOU'LL FIND YOUR SELF RESPECT SITTING BETWEEN YOUR SPINE AND YOUR SACK!!!:D:D

As for Jerry dropping the ball... he may actually have done you a favor. By giving your other half a "deal" she may not protest as much as she would normally about the cost of your INFI habit as she likely doesn't know what the stuff really costs:cool:

Jerry and the Skunk are just trying to stay in the good graces of their wimmins. After all, Ms Swamp Rat and Mrs Skunk control the purse strings and somebody has to finance beer runs.:rolleyes: If they piss off the wimmins who's going to keep them in CBL and Ultra?:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by SpearHead
I prefer bear skin loincloths... Fur out in hot weather... fur in on the cold days. :D

Oh god someone shut him up before I gag to death!!!! :) Ugh, I can't get the chills to stop....damn if I only had a gun to put me out of my misery...

You sick ALASKAN!!!!!

I can see it now. A new Busse logo looking like a Rose and pink micarta handles with pink coated blades. So it really wasnt Fusion line it was Fussia line.

Cobalt, fear not my friend. I shall stand shoulder to shoulder with you so that sad day will NEVER come to pass!!!!!

Sounds like a nice idea. My pink apple would fit in beautifully.:D

pink%20apple.jpg

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Oh god someone shut him up before I gag to death!!!! :) Ugh, I can't get the chills to stop....damn if I only had a gun to put me out of my misery...

You sick ALASKAN!!!!!
DN I thought you were on my side!:(

Isn't it ALASKIN? ;)

what the hell?????????????/

darkhog you got to pick your side in this frickasse! you're walking a mighty thin line here my friend.

you spend all day sending love letters to the wimmin INCLUDING MY WIFE! then you self proclaim your self to be our loyal hog bro.

are you going to run with the hogs or chase skirts???:confused:

Originally posted by idahoskunk
what the hell?????????????/

...are you going to run with the hogs or chase skirts???:confused:

Womanizer...:rolleyes: :p

Back