A Woman's Prayer

Hey everyone... Scott has a new dance move! It's his "Jerry at the Grinder". For anyone who saw Scott's last dance moves let me tell you this one surpasses them all.:D :D

What the bloody hell is going on here?!?:eek: :eek: I go away on a job for a couple of days (to save the world no less) and I come back to you spineless jellyfish allowing the wimmins to form an insurrection!:grumpy:

Have some self-respect! Find your spines! Act like you've got a pair! Get those wimmins under control! Come on, mine got a little out of control at one point, but I managed to repair the situation and never once did she post! I never let her into the clubhouse! This is rediculous... You've let them get totally out of control... At this point the only solution may be to beat a hasty retreat back to the Wildlands... Jerry knows the way....

Huh!?!.. What's that dear? A log on? You want me to create a BF account for Mrs. SpearHead?... uhhmmmmm... Ok..... damn. The Wildlands? No...no that was just a joke...:grumpy: :footinmou

RUN MEN!!!! RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!

OMG!!! What have you henpecked, sackless wonders done?!?:eek: :eek:

Now my wife is telling me that her sister and her niece (visiting from the midwest) need logons too!:grumpy:

This totally out of control... seriously... hate you guys...:( :D

That's right Nemmy. I'm Back.:cool: And from the looks of things... I got here just in time.:D

Idahogette and Ms. Swamp Rat rallying the "troops". And Shaggidellic stirring the pot... Shameful... just shameful.:D And Kobold letting his Mrs abuse him like that...:rolleyes: This place needs an overhaul and some of these "men" need some testosterone (or real beer) therapy.

No rest for the wicked...:rolleyes: :grumpy: :D

haha, finally somebody is talking like a man around here :D

what you guys need is to get out in the woods, walk around with no shirts, pee where ever you want, burp and fart whenever you want, and just be generally manly and disgusting. oh, i almost forgot the most improtant thing - drinking excessive amounts of beer !!:D one week of this and you'll be running things in no time flat.

hmmmmmm.... maybe i should start a clinic for this?? $100 a week with unlimited beer sound good?

Hi Mrs. Skunk,
I will be perfectly truthful here; my wife is definitely the boss!!

She has managed to completely change me in 13 years of marriage from being completely wild, to a fully house trained, “yes dear man”. It hurts to have to admit this in front of so many.

The only thread of self respect I have left is her admitting that you can take the boy out of the bush, but you can’t take the bush out of the boy.

Am I beyond help??:eek: :eek:

I wear the pants around MY house, right after she gets thru ironing them:D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHAAAAAHHHHHHH, Oh man, I kill myself sometimes.

Cerberus

MRs. Cobalt's asleep again, so attack men..

Jerry you mentioned six beers, this is what 6 beers got all of us:

animatedgif4.gif

Hey Mrs. Skunk, is it anything like this?
attachment.php

Attachments

• stinkygrind.jpg
    stinkygrind.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 142
Originally posted by Cobalt
MRs. Cobalt's asleep again, so attack men..

Forget it Kobold... It's too late to save face now my postal friend. You have let the cat out of the bag. She's in charge and you're scared. You had better edit that post before she gets out of bed so that she doesn't see what you posted about her... That'll earn you another ass whoopin'. :eek: :p

Originally posted by mattr

hmmmmmm.... maybe i should start a clinic for this?? $100 a week with unlimited beer sound good?

Methinks with this group you would most certainly lose money on that plan. :D

hey strabs, was i sober or did kassi drug me? looks like something out of thriller:eek:

Hey, let me just state right here right now that I'm in charge and am the master of my................

Hey, let me just state right here right now that I'm in charge and am the master of my................

Jerry won't be playing anymore tonight. :(

He suffered a small head wound. :)

Too bad I had to ruin a perfectly good frying pan. ;) :D

Jennifer

yeah, but doesn't pack nearly the wollop...:rolleyes:

But seriously... the question of the moment is... are the Busse's frying pans made of INFI or of cast iron like everyone else's?

And... it looks like Kobold's old lady fixed him... he hasn't been back since that pic.:eek: :D

Originally posted by Jennifer_Busse
Jerry won't be playing anymore tonight. :(

He suffered a small head wound. :)

Too bad I had to ruin a perfectly good frying pan. ;) :D

Jennifer

It's about time you put him in his place...He's been frolicking with no fear for too long ;) :D

Nemmy's batting for the other team men. We have a traitor amongst us... scramble! Scramble!:eek:

Back