Albers Cutlery Company

I won't get too upset about missing out until the sheepfoot ones are made. I'll have to be on my A game when that time comes. These clips look very nice too though!
I'm hoping he does a lambfoot, instead of a sheepfoot. I don't know of any US companies making a lambfoot knife. Maybe Charlie @waynorth could work out an SFO run from Eric... I'd be on that like flies.... :D

My email notification went to spam :(:mad: so frustrating

Of course, not Albers Cutlery’s fault. I moved it to my primary inbox and starred it so hopefully it’ll go to my inbox (and I’ll get a notification) next time.

I'm hoping he does a lambfoot, instead of a sheepfoot. I don't know of any US companies making a lambfoot knife. Maybe Charlie @waynorth could work out an SFO run from Eric... I'd be on that like flies.... :D
That would be something!!

Didn't see an email notice...until I happened to check my spam folder a few minutes ago. :eek: Oh well, I guess I don't really NEED another knife from Albers Cutlery right away. :rolleyes: Congrats to everyone who got in...looks like some nice covers! Maybe next time, Ebony! ;):D

Had a chance to snag a blue bone, but passed. Great knife, just not my color preference.

By the time I checked my email last night, they were long gone. Darn! I really needed another knife.:)

I made it to the site within a minute because I heard the notification, ebony gone, wasn’t sure if I really wanted any of the others. I was hoping for some acrylic, maybe next time.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting a Blue Rope Jigged Bone. The more I look at the photo, the more I like it. I also hope he makes more of the Cat Scratch Jigged Bone in a future drop.

Eric seems to do the most interesting jigged bone covers.

I just got home last night from being out of town and out of touch for 3 weeks, so missed the drop. I have been longing for a blue rope bone anything since Schrade brought out a few in their last USA days, so if someone has one they would let go of, please contact me. Thank you!

Eric, they look fantastic . . . keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 315
I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting a Blue Rope Jigged Bone. The more I look at the photo, the more I like it. I also hope he makes more of the Cat Scratch Jigged Bone in a future drop.

Eric seems to do the most interesting jigged bone covers.
Blue Rope Jigged Bone is sought after. If you didn't like it, you probably could have traded it for something else also.

Blue Rope Jigged Bone is sought after. If you didn't like it, you probably could have traded it for something else also.

For whatever reason, when I saw some of the Canal Street and Red Trout blue rope I never cared for it. These ones look great though. Maybe it's just a better photo, you can really see the detail on his site pics. At any rate, I won't pass them up again if I get another opportunity.

These look phenomenal, Eric, both quality of build and design choices. I can’t wait for another chance to pick one up, I’m excited to see what covers are coming in the future!

For whatever reason, when I saw some of the Canal Street and Red Trout blue rope I never cared for it. These ones look great though. Maybe it's just a better photo, you can really see the detail on his site pics. At any rate, I won't pass them up again if I get another opportunity.
Hopefully Eric has not run out of it. If you see it available again, don't delay. I held off of buying one from this run, to give other folks a chance to get one. I won't be doing that again. ;)

Reactions: AnW
Back