Albers Cutlery Company

I actually took that as some lighthearted ribbing. If not I'm taking my "like" back. :):)

Eric
yep.... that's the way I saw it, too.... I'm purposely holding off on trying for another one, to give others the chance to get at least one...
I'm also looking forward to the next design, whatever that might be....

I signed up for the notifications on EA's site a couple of weeks ago. I hope I did it properly--I didn't receive a confirmation. I'm not sure if one should have been generated.

I don't want to annoy a busy man, but I'd like to make sure I'm on the email list. When was the last time any communication went out? If it was in the last couple of weeks I probably didn't fill something out properly.

Thanks.

I signed up for the notifications on EA's site a couple of weeks ago. I hope I did it properly--I didn't receive a confirmation. I'm not sure if one should have been generated.

I don't want to annoy a busy man, but I'd like to make sure I'm on the email list. When was the last time any communication went out? If it was in the last couple of weeks I probably didn't fill something out properly.

Thanks.
I signed up for the newsletter right after the last batch dropped. About a month ago maybe.

I haven’t gotten any communication either so I assume that’s normal.

yep.... that's the way I saw it, too.... I'm purposely holding off on trying for another one, to give others the chance to get at least one...
I'm also looking forward to the next design, whatever that might be....

Thank you, I am one of those others trying to get his first Albers CutCo knife. I appreciate individuals who are willing to wait until a later production run so others can at least secure one of Eric’s knives.

Albers Cutlery Company’s latest Single Clip Blade knives. There were two new varieties. Blue Rope Jigged bone...
RclpEMj.jpg

...and Macadamia wood.
mZuFCDC.jpg

Last edited:
Got there with plenty of time but I'm holding out for a jigged bone in something other than blue. The ebony was tempting though.

Man I had a maple in the cart and it was fine before checkout. Great score for those that got one.

Well that was a wicked quick sell-out!

Looking forward to seeing your work in person Eric, happened to look at my phone at the right time.

I logged on when only the Blue Rope Bone was available. I had plenty of time to get one but I held back.

It's good to see that Eric's notifications are working properly.:thumbsup:

Those who got one, hope you enjoy.

And again, best wishes for success for Eric and Albers Cut Co.

Missed it again since I was at work. No big deal though as I’m holding out for a particular set of covers which weren’t available this run. My anticipation for this knife is reaching a fever pitch!

Congrats to everyone who was able to grab one!

I won't get too upset about missing out until the sheepfoot ones are made. I'll have to be on my A game when that time comes. These clips look very nice too though!

Back