Albers Cutlery Company

Charlie I'm glad you like it!! That was an amazing act of friendship by Jack as well!

A belated Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I've gotten a bit behind due to the holiday, Fall cleanup, and my dust collector biting the big one, but I should have another batch done within the next week.

Eric

Charlie I'm glad you like it!! That was an amazing act of friendship by Jack as well!

A belated Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I've gotten a bit behind due to the holiday, Fall cleanup, and my dust collector biting the big one, but I should have another batch done within the next week.

Eric
Can’t wait to see them! Hope your thanksgiving was a good one!

Eric

Wondering how to go about buying one .

I don't post on these forums very often, but I think it's time for a "gentleman's agreement" to limit ourselves to one cover so everyone has a shot. When I reserve on CK I abide by the same rule to give others a chance.
I’m in

I think that's a great idea, and I personally will do that anyway as a courtesy, but if it's not enforced by the seller/dealer, then it won't be effective.

I don't post on these forums very often, but I think it's time for a "gentleman's agreement" to limit ourselves to one cover so everyone has a shot. When I reserve on CK I abide by the same rule to give others a chance.

cQUpWE5.jpg

New to this forum, first post.

Any way of getting hold of the Albers pocket knives? Live in UK. Sold out, limited run, no way to contact them as no contact e-mail on their website, unable to sign up to newsletter because link doesn't work on the website!

New to this forum, first post.

Any way of getting hold of the Albers pocket knives? Live in UK. Sold out, limited run, no way to contact them as no contact e-mail on their website, unable to sign up to newsletter because link doesn't work on the website!
If you have a paid membership on this forum, you can message Eric directly.

How can you “collect” Albers’ knives if you only buy one!?

I don’t think that agreement would hold much water.......

How can you “collect” Albers’ knives if you only buy one!?

I don’t think that agreement would hold much water.......
I maybe mistaken, but I would assume the intended meaning was one per release. That would be doable.

But only 15 knives are sold at a time! This means his entire yearly output is less than one single GEC cover of one single knife pattern. It is good to be realistic.

Back