• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

Keith Montgomery said:
When I brought this back to the top, I should have asked if anybody knows if any of the guys on British Blades have gotten their knives.
I dare not mention it over there!!!!
Phil

No one has posted recieving any knives from him that I can see.
There was a note that he took down his web site due to too many orders.
He now has pnumonia...a note passed to one of the mods there noted.

shappa said:

LMAO

Based on his past, it's hard to distinguish between what is true and what is fabricated. :D

Get well soon, Blade. :rolleyes: People you owe. . . . . .would like their money ! :D

shappa said:
No one has posted recieving any knives from him that I can see.
There was a note that he took down his web site due to too many orders.

It can sometimes be difficult to do a search on him because he has varied the spelling of his name so many times to make it difficult. But if you search all the variations you will see a pattern. When he is screwing yet more people, the website goes down (too many orders ya know) and will eventually will pop up again with another site name. He has changed email addys many many times and he (or a family member) always gets some sickness or another.

The idiots history is well known, its not a matter of "poor guy got in over his head"...he has pulled this crap for YEARS.

I think its to the point that anybody who does order from him (and some do even knowing his past) deserve no sympathy when they get screwed. His newer 'customers' wanna support a crook? Dont be surprised when ya get the shaft.

pmel018 said:
I dare not mention it over there!!!!
Phil

Yeah, the UK fans can get jumpy over him. All I did was relate my ordering problem with him, when someone there asked about a similiar situation and I got attitude real quick from some of his UK fans.

At one time I was willing to give A.B. a chance, but after so much stuff to read of these problems of his, I won't bother for sure now.

sak_collector said:
I think its to the point that anybody who does order from him (and some do even knowing his past) deserve no sympathy when they get screwed.

Consider the attitude on UK forums I don't think you can support this stance. Had you posted about him awhile ago you would have got a shower of praise, not to mention Dick promoting him in the mags.

-Cliff

Cliff Stamp said:
Consider the attitude on UK forums I don't think you can support this stance. Had you posted about him awhile ago you would have got a shower of praise, not to mention Dick promoting him in the mags.

-Cliff
from my last reading of the thread on BB, they are all still lining up to buy his knives.:eek: I am anxiously waiting to hear if any knives arrive:D
Phil

They are cheap and for some that is enough regardless of his practices. It isn't like you can't find the same quality or better of that class of knives from other makers who don't rip people off.

-Cliff

Got one new paypal payment from Allan Blade.
It's $23.85 ( $25 - $1.15 fee)
622.47-23.85=$598.62

Joe

The Last Confederate said:
Keith, your like a hounddog on a hambone!

Yep, that describes me pretty well at times. I just figure that things like this should not be forgotten, and that they should be kept within easy reach so that folks can be reminded of treatment people just like them have received from certain makers.

There are still people over at BB telling him what a good guy he is and wishing him well. I really do hope they get knives eventually. They can't say they weren't warned!!!
Phil

pmel018 said:
There are still people over at BB telling him what a good guy he is and wishing him well. I really do hope they get knives eventually. They can't say they weren't warned!!!
Phil

AB's slant on his history is that he had a problem 5 years ago - with no mention that, for some, the problem has continued for 5 years. It's amazing to read the same basic excuses for non-delivery being replayed and people buying it. P.J. Barnum was right :rolleyes:

4 s ter said:
.....It's amazing to read the same basic excuses for non-delivery being replayed and people buying it....
Yes, it's very strange. Seems they just adore him over there! :jerkit: If anyone from here is thinking of posting a 'warning' over there, better wear a flame-retardent suit!

cockroachfarm said:
Yes, it's very strange. Seems they just adore him over there! :jerkit: If anyone from here is thinking of posting a 'warning' over there, better wear a flame-retardent suit!

Just took a peek over there. Holy friggin' ba-moly. . . .that's some amazing sh*t ! :( And I still have the vomit taste in my mouth ! :D

He, Blade, claims to have quite a few blades done and all they need are handles attached. :confused: Yet, he can't deliver, in full, the knives or funds to Joe ! :confused: No, he's going to nickle and dime Joe sporatically, via PayPal. :jerkit:

Back