Amsterdam Meet 2012 Report

Alright let's just drop the albatros topic. Last thing i want is this thread to get locked over some silly argument.

On a lighter note, I'm liking that ulize more and more every time i see it. Looks very solid.

Yeah, seriously, shut up about the Albatross already...it has nothing to do with this thread, nor does it have anything to do with this forum. Let's focus on the topic at hand here.

I'm with you on the Ulize...that and for some reason, the Techno really appeals to me.

Yeah, seriously, shut up about the Albatross already...it has nothing to do with this thread, nor does it have anything to do with this forum. Let's focus on the topic at hand here.

I'm with you on the Ulize...that and for some reason, the Techno really appeals to me.
I can't wait for the techno as well..I had the chance to hold it last year at Blade..pretty solid

The natives have never really appealed to me much, but that titanium Native 5 is just... wow, the fluting and pattern just set the whole design off in a way that makes me want one really bad.

Back