Photos Ankerson/Sanders Bowie - Pictures

Feels great in hand, like air.

I doubt you will have any issues holding it, we adjusted the handle over time.
Would you mind terribly posting a size comparison pic? Maybe against a folder of some sort.

Would you mind terribly posting a size comparison pic? Maybe against a folder of some sort.

Against my S110V Military

DSC_6062.JPG

Congrats on the knife. Looks to be a stellar jack of all trades. What I call a truck/camp knife. Camp Jack.
I may give in if the price is reasonable.

Last edited:
Can't wait to thump on mine. Looks great Jim.

I was even talking to Darrin about buying a custom from him.

Would be awesome to compare for a review.

Dangit that means I need to work overtime hahaha

--Shawn

When possible I would like to see the knife in the sheath it will come with.

I DO NOT need this knife! I keep reminding myself of that but my hand keeps reaching for my wallet . . .

yep. It is not a perfect camp knife, it really isn't! It's not thin and long with no protrusions so you can cut all the way to the board if you want to. it's not strong and light. *mutters*

This knife is too small to be a good chopper and too big for skinning and small work....why do I want one soooo bad!?!? A jack of all trades?

I hope this can be produced at a “reasonable” price. Seems like construction would be easier than the Respect. Of course I know nothing about producing knives or grinding 4 V, just hoping I can afford one. Any updates on the sheath, testing, production date?

That could be tough without making it very large. I'm sure SheathPro could make a lefty for you.

sal

In Spyderco's Mid Year Product Guide and on many websites, the Sheath is Leather not Boltaron, so which is it going to be Leather or Boltaron?

I hope for leather but Sal has said multiple times that it will be boltaron.

I really with Spyderco would offer a drop loop for their boltaron sheaths. Nylon would be OK. The boltaron/G-clip setup rides too high for me. I don't like to have more than maybe an inch of knife above my belt.

Back