Photos Ankerson/Sanders Bowie - Pictures

Sal said in some other thread that most likely beginning of next year. I don't know why the delay....

I guess it was on another forum. I am bummed too, wanted to get it sooner, oh well.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sal

Contact sal
Re: Ankerson/Sanders Bowie Photos

Postby sal » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Probably not till the first of the year.

sal

I am still very confused about the sheath, Mr. Glesser said Boltaron but on knife dealers website says leather and on the 2019 Spyderco catalog says leather so kinda crazy on what the sheath will be.

Been so long that I kind of expect it to arrive on the back of a unicorn. LOL

But so worth the wait!

George

Bump for February. Pre-orders available to place, their making progress. $260 is a very reasonable price in my opinion for all that 4V! Thanks Sal and company, that’s a good deal for that level of quality! Worth the wait.

Brother, you are behind, some websites had the Province for pre order months ago. Not Progress at all. Sorry I am looking forward to it too.

One thing is for sure, the statement after the new year really covers between Jan 1st to End of December 2019. LOL!

What's the chance I will see it at Blade Show in June? Paul and I will be in the TSProf / S.T.A.T.E.S. LLC booth #539. Come see us.

I would like to know what hold up is. Does anyone know what the hold up is?
I talked to Eric at Bladeshow. He said they are waiting on the sheaths. The knives are all here. My personal estimate is 30 to 60 days more...

George

Sheaths? If you look back at some of my post, I have asked a lot about sheaths. All the online stores say Leather for this knife, I know we were told Boltaron but I get this feeling, just a feeling that there may have been two different ideas on the sheath. Hell I think Spyderco also on their website listed it as a leather sheath. That may not be the issue, I am just talking. I do look forward to this knife no matter what the sheath is.

Sheaths? If you look back at some of my post, I have asked a lot about sheaths. All the online stores say Leather for this knife, I know we were told Boltaron but I get this feeling, just a feeling that there may have been two different ideas on the sheath. Hell I think Spyderco also on their website listed it as a leather sheath. That may not be the issue, I am just talking. I do look forward to this knife no matter what the sheath is.
Eric said they are definitely leather sheaths. I seem to recall he said Boltaron might be a future option.

OK! If you go on youtube and look at I think it is 2018 Shot show vid, Eric plainly says it is Boltaron for this knife, so now I think my thoughts are spot on, but again does not matter to me in the end. If it is Boltaron I will still buy it, I did say that if it is Leather, I wanted it to compliment the knife, so it should be a badass sheath.

Back