Attention Another Monster Ceremonial Drawing. It's time.

if I were to choose a set date............ I'd probably opt for something about a month after most folks get their tax return checks..... increases the odds that enough fluid cash is in the system to sell the max amount of tickets in the last " frenzy " month ......it also does not mean people have to make the decision to buy tickets, or Christmas gifts for their family, which would likely stifle sales.....

were I do pick a day......... I'd pick something like April 15th 2020 or May 1st 2020.....somewhere around that set of dates.....ish........ but that's just my opinion ......

Good Afternoon ladies and gentleman I still have several Ceremonial raffle tickets for sale!
Visit HI Facebook for Ceremonial Knife video

LFVwI3X.jpg

m000wJF.jpg

4nU8XYV.jpg

Qgj1Czw.jpg

Bawanna?

Make you a deal: I'll buy a ticket, but only on the condition that should I win the drawing, the sword goes back into H.I.'s inventory and is sold or raffled again at a later date. I'll do so on behalf of all those who have left or walked west, but whose spirits remain a major factor in the entire H.I. "experience."

Whattaya say?

Last edited:
Works for me also with a condition, we need to sell quite a few of these tickets and it's taking a long time to happen, probably why ticket sales are slow.
So I'll put you down for one and I'll do the same myself, so there will be at least two more sold.
I appreciate your sentiment, it's a noble and fine thing you do.

OK. PayPal sent.

Dunno about noble, but some of the finest people I have ever encountered were met here at Himalayan Imports.

Seems like I'm just doing some reinforcement of the support beams on this house of ours. It has sheltered and protected so many people and provided opportunities to get advice, or perspective, on serious problems in peoples' lives.

Neat house.

All true and I'm also all about supporting the house and Yangdu. It's fine thing she and her family does for all of us and we do for each other.

I can go with that idea! Of course, I've got two of these beauties, so, I really don't want a third...lol.

I forgot how much the tix were, can someone remind this aging gentleman?

Nevermind, I see it, it's $25.00 a tix.

Put me down for 2 tix, one for each previous blade that I've won.

OK boys and girls, Yangdu just notified me and generously decided to reduce the total number of chances for this beautiful knife.
So now instead of nearly 60 more tickets to sell we only require 30. This is a huge help and will much sooner get this beast to a loving home.
So lets step it up, the end is now in sight.

Another update folks. First we now only require 29 more tickets to send this beauty home.
Yangdu just informed me on the advise of another noble and faithful forumite that she will add a nice 15'' Sirupati by Ram Kumar to the package, so a shovel full of sugar to sweeten the pie.
She is very busy as usual but will add a picture of the Sirupati later this afternoon to this thread.

Back