Another pre order?

Another pre order?

• Total voters
Congratulations, Dave! November will be a milestone month for me. 40th birthday on the 3rd and 10th wedding anniversary on the 10th, which also happens to be the Marine Corps' 242nd birthday (Semper Fi).

Great to see you Adam :)

Happy BD on the 3rd which happens to be my EX's BD too. I won't hold it against you :D

J/K, we're still on great terms :p

Congratulations, Dave! November will be a milestone month for me. 40th birthday on the 3rd and 10th wedding anniversary on the 10th, which also happens to be the Marine Corps' 242nd birthday (Semper Fi).

The longer I live, the cooler it is when some of these events coincide. My wife is 3 months younger than I am and she has an especially good time reminding me that I am older until she catches up :D

Congrats on those upcoming milestones my friend!

Great to see you Adam :)

Adam was one of the first guys I dealt with after joining the forum some years ago. One of the good guys for sure :thumbsup:

Happy 40th and 10th Devil Dog!

Semper Fi!

Gus

Back