Another pre order?

Another pre order?

• Total voters
Sorry. bro, no user pictures presently available, why don't you just contact Dan and see if he can make you one? Wait I did find a couple I took when I first got it! Yuuummmy Bacon!! Look how she glistens in the sunlight! By the way I may try and get another one:p:D
Here is the original posting, seems back in January this was on your list! :thumbsup:;)
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/lcs-3v-big-brother.1449649/page-3

The last time I saw a blade this pampered - oh no, wait...that was a baby's @$$.

Nathan i would pre-order anything you make !!! no matter what it is we all know it will be bad ass!!!!
We should start a group for all of us who are obsessed with you blades "Machine heads" no offense to becker heads lol

^ please offer edge cut antique micarta handle scales as an option and it would be great to get MashedCat to do the sheaths for this EDC-2.

P.S. your math is off if you think that the EDC won more votes that the other's combined. You ought to get your Pi reciting genius Daughter to add up the tally for you ;)

^ please offer edge cut antique micarta handle scales as an option and it would be great to get MashedCat to do the sheaths for this EDC-2.

P.S. your math is off if you think that the EDC won more votes that the other's combined. You ought to get your Pi reciting genius Daughter to add up the tally for you ;)

I don't math good.

53146495fbc7b0bbcb28a82f4970881f--funny-math-math-jokes.jpg

I'm in for whatever :cool:
Was it the model or the price? The order of preference was directly ranked by price.
Doesn't matter to me....I'd buy them all, just found that interesting.

you could interpret the results as: nearly 75% of the voters (overwhelmingly) want some type of chopper rather than an edc...

BF helpfully tallied 54% for EDC2. So even though the #s on the choppers do add up to more, of the voters, a majority did vote for EDC2. It would have perhaps looked different if each person could have only voted once...

How will the new edc be different from the original?

Check out post #985 in random thought thread. Here's Nathan's response.

"Same cutting geometry, hair thicker (.135-->.145, same grind geometry= higher grind), hair longer blade, tweaked blade shape (a little more like the old Field Knife), same handle but slimed down a tiny tad. Weight and footprint almost exactly the same due to magic, balance forward a fraction."

Back