Another pre order?

Another pre order?

• Total voters
That sound
Check out post #985 in random thought thread. Here's Nathan's response.

"Same cutting geometry, hair thicker (.135-->.145, same grind geometry= higher grind), hair longer blade, tweaked blade shape (a little more like the old Field Knife), same handle but slimed down a tiny tad. Weight and footprint almost exactly the same due to magic, balance forward a fraction."
That sounds pretty excellent!

BF helpfully tallied 54% for EDC2. So even though the #s on the choppers do add up to more, of the voters, a majority did vote for EDC2. It would have perhaps looked different if each person could have only voted once...

Even with one man one vote (OK, ladies allowed multiple votes ;) ) I really think that the EDC would've still won because of simple economics in combination with utility and use. The Chopper fans (like me) would've ended up arguing among themselves between the MC and the BC. The tribe has spoken and the EDC-2 won. Now, I can't wait long enough for Friday 9/01, 17:00 EDT :)

Just like to ask, have the specs or a pic of the edc2 been posted ? I've searched but haven't been successful in finding any.

Maybe we will see one of those choppers as a pre order, around Christiana's or New Years :) :)

Just like to ask, have the specs or a pic of the edc2 been posted ? I've searched but haven't been successful in finding any.

As quoted by @Wood5045

Check out post #985 in random thought thread. Here's Nathan's response.

"Same cutting geometry, hair thicker (.135-->.145, same grind geometry= higher grind), hair longer blade, tweaked blade shape (a little more like the old Field Knife), same handle but slimed down a tiny tad. Weight and footprint almost exactly the same due to magic, balance forward a fraction."

" JoustinFournier "

Hey thank you !!!

Sounds pretty sweet :)

What I wondered about was not the scenario of what if everyone had only a single vote, but what if there was only one chopper option. Don't get me wrong, I am stoked for an EDC2, I just hope the choppers won't be deferred for too long.

For me, an EDC will get a lot more carry time and use than any chopper, so I am excited by the possibility of finally landing one!

Back