Another pre order?

Another pre order?

• Total voters
Well speaking of pragmatics, several large knives in Nathan's shop, as opposed to several small knives, might be more likely to infuse some respect into the little biscuit muncher that seems to be in the way a lot, and thus allow Nathan to get more done. Just sayin'...

If revenue were the bottom line, future forward thinking would likely favor the EDC2. Sized and priced right for the masses, getting as many of these out into the wild would surely garner CPK increased attention beyond what would be possible otherwise.

Nathan, please enjoy the laughs we have provided you with, while running your business from the lofty space behind our 'puters...

There goes the rest of my bonus. EDC and Beast! Mainly because I don't know what the race blade is...

Looks like if you combine the choppers 73 people either would like to see a BC or MC compared to 54 for the EDC:thumbsup:;):p

Looks like if you combine the choppers 73 people either would like to see a BC or MC compared to 54 for the EDC:thumbsup:;):p

I am wondering as to how those numbers would have been different if a multiple choice option was not available? I'd guess that EDC would still eke out the choppers on an individual basis.

It was a single chopper vs an EDC, I would guess the chopper may edge it out but it would be close.

I'm all for Nathan do one of each!!!!:D Then everyone goes away happy!

Ha ha, don't be the only politician spinning the results. Obviously everyone in America voted for the EDC2, but most don't have BF access.....

There goes the rest of my bonus. EDC and Beast! Mainly because I don't know what the race blade is...
Awesome in its own right, its something you and I will never need when we can have a MC or BC in D3V for yard work (or whatever your intended uses).

Back