Anybody want a FREE knife....? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN!!!

I wish your website had more drop down/pull down tabs.
Many moons ago when I first came across your website I remember getting lost trying to find my way around.
But, the plus side is that I am always discovering new things on your site.

I also think that your embrace of classic designs is fantastic!

First off, your designs are deffinately impressive. I like the fact you do kukri work, since I hold the old kuk design in high regard. Second off, I recently gave my wharncliffe Centofante 4 to a friend fighting in Iraq and I really like the blade design. That lil damascus one you made looks quite awesome!

Wow - good choice of thread topic to stir the pot!

Comments on the knives - the designs have come a long way from the first few. Everything is still highly functional, but they're showing small refinements (like the angled edge on this K5 instead of square, contrasting color handle liners, jigged bone) that show a bit of extra care and skill are going into them.

Website - Definitely needs updated pictures with the latest stuff. You posted great pics of the blades that went to Blade and new Nessies within this forum. Those need to get on the site, as well.

Overall, progress is onward and upward!

Everything I have seen you post here on BF has been beautiful and makes me wish I had more spending money. I also like your website.

Great knives, I personally think your the most skilled knife maker on blade forums. I really like your K-Tusks by the way!

Love your knives. I'm karrying a Koster Kard right now. I like the info you share on your website. You've always been one of the good guys so just keep on doin' what you've been doin'.
Terry

Great knives, and a nice site. Easy to get to pics of the knives, everything laid out well and no overly fancy features. And your prices are really good, too!

All your work looks excellent to me, Mr. Koster, and I like your forum, too! There is something to be said for a knifemaker who makes himself so accessable to his costumers. Bravo!

From what I have seen in the makers section and on your forum you do quality work for good prices. The set of Nessumuks you had out were some of the best takes on the design I have seen.

Keep it up.

Love that Damascus Bowie. Web site is laid out vey well. Some of the backgrounds you present your knives on are a bit odd and don't really enhance the beauty of your craftmanship, but that's just my two cents. Overall- I love your knives! Don't be mad over my background comment- PLEASE!

Daniel, I like your website and knives, esp. the Santoku's. I still have the CD that you did, years ago. :)

The K5 that you are offering as a prize looks teriffic! :thumbup: As far as comments, it I had my druthers, I would omit the fur/netting catcher. I know they are used to keep plunge lines clean, and I have several knives with them, but I don't like the way they seem to catch on things. That said, I just had to go look at the only damascus knife I have--of course I hope that changes soon! :D

The only damascus knife, I have, a THR Matrix has a fur/netting catcher too! ;)

THRMatrixsilverG10,60.jpg

Just joined the forum and started looking around. I'm getting back into knives after a ten-year hiatus. I've always enjoyed the workmanship on small blades, neck knives, etc. Found some FINE examples on your website. I really like the knife you're offering up.

Haven't been here long, but I like what I see.

Thanks for the opportunity to own one of yours.

After chatting with you at Blade and actually handling your knives I can say that :
1) Your knives are absolutely top notch
2) Your are a very affable guy

I really liked your kitchen knives, very fine craftsmanship all around. I REALLY came close to buying one of the model you are giving away. That is one sweet little knife my friend:thumbup:

Your site is well done and I am looking forward to the collaboration deal you have coming up.

Thanks for the chance at the knife....just one more example of why I would not hesitate to buy one of your products. Now...If I can only stumble across some money...:D

I think your forum is great and your knives are wonderful Dan.

If I go to bed tonight dreaming of that natural micarta Nesmuk you just posted I may have to have it!

STR

I have already e-mailed you yesterday on your personal e-mail so obviously I am very impressed by your knives.
I like your clear cut lines to your knives and your mix of both modern and classic looks.
Your prices are also very good......especially this one which is free !!!!!:D :thumbup:

I definitely think you're one of the hot makers out there. Lots of functional designs and reasonable prices too.

I Love the Functional knives, ive been floating aroung BF for awhile, not posting much, and your one of the makers i wish i had the money for =P

Website is layed out well, but the scary shop animal scared me alittle 0.o

-Eric

As one of the few ladies on the forum, I think your designs are very unique. Website was very easy to navigate. Thanks for the chance at a freee knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back