Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning I'm leaving cold and windy Virginia for FLORIDA! Spring break started today and I'm so excited. Going to a beachhouse just south of Jacksonville with 8 friends for the whole week.

Catch ya on the flip side!

Just a quick taste of Paradise.

25973_1327434498292_1003809433_30992392_7444646_n.jpg

:p

Hot out of the inbox, a little monday humor.

The tale of two woodpeckers.

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico , arguing about
which country had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico
had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in
the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.

The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a
tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeckable' (a term frequently used by
woodpeckers ). The Mexican woodpecker was sure that he could do it, and
accepted the challenge.

They flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the
'impeckable' tree with no problem.

Both woodpeckers were now confused. How could the Canadian woodpecker peck
the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker peck the Canadian tree, yet
neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much woodpecker pondering, they agreed: Tiger Woods was right, your
pecker gets harder when you're away from home.

Almost. Just have to survive Astronomy class.

Anybody up for some chat? Need something to do instead of paying attention to the boring 3-hour lecture.

im liking the avatar Mrs S. and when your done stop on by chat :D assuming you're not too busy

Good morning! Sunny and going to be 65 here in Oklahoma. My kids are itching to get out in the woods. It's also time to dust off the lead furnace and start casting some bullets for this year's USPSA/ICORE matches.

it's raining here - all week - but it's supposed to be sunny and 65-70 at ESEEfest this weekend! Tonight I get to change the oil in the truck, and assemble all my gear for the drive.

taking this POS laptop (the newer one) back to Best Buy. The worst "entertainment" comptuer ever. It takes 20 mins to load you tube vidoes, overheats when you watch movies and overheats when my kids talk to my dad on the webcam. Now i'll be w/o a laptop for 2 weeks. march SUCKS.

taking this POS laptop (the newer one) back to Best Buy. The worst "entertainment" comptuer ever. It takes 20 mins to load you tube vidoes, overheats when you watch movies and overheats when my kids talk to my dad on the webcam. Now i'll be w/o a laptop for 2 weeks. march SUCKS.

Buy a MacBook :)

Screw march. I'm petitioning to have it removed from the calendar!

The lady kept telling me the laptop was fine. She then tried running a virus scan and the computer just went black on her. She said "oh i wonder why it did that. It shouldn't be doing that." I wanted to climb over the counter and beat her with the computer. She then told me to buy a flash drive to transfer my data b/c they have to send it out to be fixed. Not all of my stuff could be transfered to the drive and the computer kept crapping out. So i had to pay 100 to have my info backed up!

TODAY SUCKS!

Screw march. I'm petitioning to have it removed from the calendar!

The lady kept telling me the laptop was fine. She then tried running a virus scan and the computer just went black on her. She said "oh i wonder why it did that. It shouldn't be doing that." I wanted to climb over the counter and beat her with the computer. She then told me to buy a flash drive to transfer my data b/c they have to send it out to be fixed. Not all of my stuff could be transfered to the drive and the computer kept crapping out. So i had to pay 100 to have my info backed up!

TODAY SUCKS!

Like turds down the sewer line….so are the days of our lives…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back