Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no rocket, my little brother was in his high schools musical. took 7 hours out of my day :(

Some pics of my new toy!

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

And some pics of the sheaths, holster and mag pouch I kryloned the other day.

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

And finally, poor Beaver, having another bout of gigantism of the feet......poor child.

IMG_0983.jpg

man shotty the SnG looks great! how do you like it? and those sheaths and holsters look great. and the beav has huge feet! :eek: :D

The SNG is everything it doesn't look like it would be. Great ergonomics, light and crazy, wicked sharp.

Not the massive, thick, dull slab of steel you'd think a knife like this to be. I really like it.

It'll be going on the trade block shortly. I want a droppoint with gunner grips, preferably in black G-10.

The SNG is everything it doesn't look like it would be. Great ergonomics, light and crazy, wicked sharp.

Not the massive, thick, dull slab of steel you'd think a knife like this to be. I really like it.

It'll be going on the trade block shortly. I want a droppoint with gunner grips, preferably in black G-10.

i think there is one in the exchange, dont quote me, but you should be able to get what you want.

Dude, did you stipple your G17?

Adam is waaaay tired of working this week. "4 day weekend" meant 4 days of working on an uncomfortable couch and coffee table instead of the desk.

Just finished killing and gutting out four of my roosters; the R&P received its first taste of chicken.
This was my first time going from chick to freezer, I am pleased with the undertaking. So now i have four roaster style birds up in my freezer, they are going to taste great.
I recommend anyone to try the same, it was a good experience
peace guys!

Just finished killing and gutting out four of my roosters; the R&P received its first taste of chicken.
This was my first time going from chick to freezer, I am pleased with the undertaking. So now i have four roaster style birds up in my freezer, they are going to taste great.
I recommend anyone to try the same, it was a good experience
peace guys!

If I didn't live in the burbs I would be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back