Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTD, now that you mention it, I never saw a warning on the fire kit contest. The other night I got up from my desk and my leg was actually so asleep I fell down. Never done that one before!

Hey I’ve won 2 contests here, one was slightly humiliating, the other was hard work.

I’d love to keep up the streak, but unfortunately I’m bowing out of the awesome contest we have running now. Major suck. I could handle a week of no cell phone or emails.

Screw march. I'm petitioning to have it removed from the calendar!

The lady kept telling me the laptop was fine. She then tried running a virus scan and the computer just went black on her. She said "oh i wonder why it did that. It shouldn't be doing that." I wanted to climb over the counter and beat her with the computer. She then told me to buy a flash drive to transfer my data b/c they have to send it out to be fixed. Not all of my stuff could be transfered to the drive and the computer kept crapping out. So i had to pay 100 to have my info backed up!

TODAY SUCKS!

And they say computers are supposed to simplify our lives! :D

Ah well, if we didn't have computers, I wouldn't have a job! <== Computer programmer :)

Meet Linny.

The newest addition to the shotgunner family.

3-9-10034.jpg

3-9-10032.jpg

Yes. Yes he is small. But it says he needs 50 gallons of water now and 100 gallons of water when he is full sized. That little thing is gonna end up costing me a fortune.

aww he is a baby turtle, sounds like a pet for a lifetime! :eek:

this reminds me of
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that's a lot of words. lol

he's a red eared slider turtle. he's named after a wonder pet. lol kaela's favorite show.

so far he's cost me about 60 and his food SMELLS!

...oh man, wonder pets. My sister would have her son watch the wonder pets, he wasnt paying any attention, meanwhile she's singing all the songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back