Anything goes, part deux..... The stoopid continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got an internship, but my pawpaw won't let me stay at his house to do it while taking summer classes :'(
no love i tell yah....cept for the mead <3 :heart:

IMG_2165.jpg

+

IMG_2164.jpg

=

IMG_2167.jpg

Trying to figure out my next firearm purchase/s. Originally I wanted to buy some single action revolvers, a lever gun, and a hammered dbl barrel shotgun and play some cowboy action shooting. Just not sure I want to dump all that money into it yet.

I think I might try building a Krinkov AK-74 in 5.45x39 or maybe a Krinkov pistol. I've owned over the years just about every evil black firearm you can imagine and just about all the ar15 stuff bores me to death. Bout the only thing that interests me anymore are AK's, revolvers (single and double action), Curio and Relic era military rifles and such. I guess I've gone from tacticool to old fashioned. ;)

sorry - my dbl bbl exposed hammer shotgun for cowboy action shooting was a 20 ga and not made by remington.
but it was still a stone cold hoot.
CDNN has some good prices on single action army clones, too.

Cimarron is that the made in china ?

not into all that cowboy action just like the simplicity of them....
Remmington makes a great one under $350

I thought Cimmaron were rebadged Uberti's that had the final polish & fitting done here in the states? (kind of like the "signature colt SAA's 10-15 years back)

hey cimmarons are uberti's. the 1878 shotgun imported by cimmaron is a chinese made copy of the colt 1878 and its a very very well made gun, i've run about 10,000 rounds through it. the remington is an import as well.

here is a pic of my rig and guns, the ones i use the most. a uberti 1873 winchester in 44/40, the 1878 colt shotgun clone, and a pair of stainless ruger vaquero's in 44/40 with bisley grips.

001-16.jpg

thanks
cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back