Anything goes, part deux..... The stoopid continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok you wanted more pics verm i started a thread for you with bunches of old west guns to drool over.

cricket

Just wanted to let the fine BF/ESEE members from Texas that I will be relocating this mighty fine state to one that I've been before and never care much about.

After being unemployed for almost a year, my former work is rehiring and reassigning me to continue work at Lemoore, CA. There's only one big thing there aside from agriculture. I've only lived here in Texas for 5 years but it seems like a lifetime and I'll miss the liberties that make this state great.

I'll see y'all from the confines of the state of Kalifornia.

california-state-flag-757876-1.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to let the fine BF/ESEE members from Texas that I will be relocating this mighty fine state to one that I've been before and never care much about.

After being unemployed for almost a year, my former work is rehiring and reassigning me to continue work at Lemoore, CA. There's only one big thing there aside from agriculture. I've only lived here in Texas for 5 years but it seems like a lifetime and I'll miss the liberties that make this state great.

I'll see y'all from the confines of the state of Kalifornia.

Good luck behind enemy lines.

at least you will be close to visalia, there are a good deal of members in that area.

make sure to bring those hi caps ;)

Funny about that.

I sold my prized P-01 with 14 rd mags to a good friend.

The only pistol I have with high capacity mags is my S-A XD-9SC with the new 13 rd mags. I'll be selling those off and switch to 10 rounders.

I still have a DW CBOB 1911, S&W M642, and a Colt Python. I just bought a new Ruger SP101 last Memorial Day weekend at the Ft Worth Gun Show. These'll all come with me.

well owning them isnt illegal, its how you come to get them that is ;) i see people with grenade launchers and banana clips at the gun range. just load them to ten, and when you need 13 you have em.

also i didnt see your XD on this list
http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/
but since you already own it, should be fine.

Last edited:
well owning them isnt illegal, its how you come to get them that is ;) i see people with grenade launchers and banana clips at the gun range. just load them to ten, and when you need 13 you have em.

Hmmm. Interesting :thumbup:

hows this for funny. i make youtube videos on my knife stuff, mostly for posterity ;)
i had just recently made a video on my izula handle scales...

i was checking statistics and a french knife dealer embedded it on their website :eek:
they didnt even give me credit, or ask for my permission :grumpy: but hey, its better than a stick in the eye.

that GD is a stick in the eye ...taking w/o permission , you need to check the small print when post things on U-boob .

They didn't even ask, they just did it? Maybe they are trying to flatter you :p

yeah i suppose i could stop it from being embedded, i just find it funny that they pick my video, unedited no music in english, and put it on their website. :confused:

and they did not ask, i had no idea of it until i checked my statistics on the videos.

check terms service

If you use the YouTube Embeddable Player on your website, you must include a prominent link back to the YouTube website on the pages containing the Embeddable Player and you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion of the Embeddable Player in any way.
and ETC. ETC.
I'd be mad.. and get it removed or give credit where it's due ..but I am a jerk like that :D

Read section 8

lol, well i was just checking through other videos and a few more have been embedded, without credit. some on peoples blogs for reference, which i dont mind, and some at online dealers as "product videos", which kinda miffs me they are using my video to make money.

i dont hold a copyright on any of my videos. its more or less intellectual property. i guess i could email the websites embedding them and ask that they put "with credit" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back