Anything goes, part deux..... The stoopid continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple shots, some ice on the toe to numb it, and a barefoot walk through deep 70's shag carpet - it'll come off.

I pryed it up and clipped off the offending corner to take some of the pressure off and that seems to have helped. Thought for sure the toe was broken but I can bend it now so I guess it's not.

I was bleeding like a stuck pig when it happened but I was in so much pain I didn't care.:(

Kate had to save me from passing out in the mudroom.

OUCH! :eek: i would put some hydrogen peroxide on that sucker! was it ingrown? if there is still nail ingrown i would fish it out... and once you do that use hydrogen peroxide daily, maybe twice daily and wrap it until it grows back. also soak it in hot salt water, it will help clean it.

OUCH! :eek: i would put some hydrogen peroxide on that sucker! was it ingrown? if there is still nail ingrown i would fish it out... and once you do that use hydrogen peroxide daily, maybe twice daily and wrap it until it grows back. also soak it in hot salt water, it will help clean it.

He dropped a Maglite on it.

:foot: well everything i said applies minus fishing out the nail... the LAST thing you want is for that sucka to get infected :eek:

Man, who was swinging that maglite at you when it hit you? :D Might I suggest a little Fenix LD10 or some such, very bright, batteries won't last as long as 6 D cells but won't break your toe when you drop it on yourself :D

Hope it heals quickly so you can walk your pest-control rounds without pain :) .

Think I might have found my next handgun. S&W 327 M&P R8. Yes, it is quite the abomination but, I've always liked that S&W has the balls to come out with crazy styled revolvers. Gonna have to do some research on it I think.

170292_large.jpg

this screams for some KaBar:
9900_large.jpg

Big, fat, 6D cell maglite......Damn near crippled me.

You know, I'm happier and happier with my cheapass microstreams every day. :)

It's odd to me that now I consider my surefire 6P to be a huge light. That thing was so small when I switched from MagLites....

Last edited:
my girlfriend and i are heading to florida for a couple of days, taking her grandma to a family reunion. why is the speed limit in alabama 65? not that anybody's doing it...

Think I might have found my next handgun. S&W 327 M&P R8. Yes, it is quite the abomination but, I've always liked that S&W has the balls to come out with crazy styled revolvers. Gonna have to do some research on it I think.

170292_large.jpg

Yikes! How are you supposed to get your thumb up to the switch on the back of a pistol light on that thing. The flash gap would your hand for lunch!

Yikes! How are you supposed to get your thumb up to the switch on the back of a pistol light on that thing. The flash gap would your hand for lunch!

Why would you stick your hand up there to turn it on while firing it? I'd flick it on at the first sign of bad things and just leave it on. Unless your flashlight doesn't have a constant on switch.

Oh, and the revolver is now mine :D

Dear GUNDUDE,
I heard you don't go to chat anymore. This is sad.
Also, I've got 5 gallons of mead almost finished fermenting.
Sincerely,
Zat

speaking of chat - if any of you have seen me there recently, not reacting to you, not chatting or only writing stuff that made no sense ...

sorry about that, I had some trouble with my Java installation and only half of the chat functions were visible to me - among the invisible being the list of chatters, and the text all others wrote.

Installed another version, and now it works fine again ...

Why would you stick your hand up there to turn it on while firing it? I'd flick it on at the first sign of bad things and just leave it on. Unless your flashlight doesn't have a constant on switch.

Oh, and the revolver is now mine :D

That is not how I was trained to use a light. I use short bursts of light along with constant movement rather than just turning the light on. That requires that I constantly work the switch. It would certainly work the way you are describing and I guess that is really your only choice with a light in a revolver. It is probably just a training difference.

Oh, and we are going to need to see some pictures of that new hog leg. I bet it is pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back