Anything goes, part deux..... The stoopid continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not how I was trained to use a light. I use short bursts of light along with constant movement rather than just turning the light on. That requires that I constantly work the switch. It would certainly work the way you are describing and I guess that is really your only choice with a light in a revolver. It is probably just a training difference.

Oh, and we are going to need to see some pictures of that new hog leg. I bet it is pretty sweet.

Got some small iPhone pics in the Gun and Knife picture thread.

094e66ae.jpg

i know i'm going off topic, but can esee make pliers for dentists? damn things broke while the dude was pulling my tooth out

speaking of the dentist i just got back :grumpy: but i was all good :D no cavities as of yet for me :D :eek:

that's the thing, i didn't have cavities on that tooth either. i just got messed up somehow

Hopefully my new A/C gets installed today start to finish and at under the estimate price (hey, a guy can dream right).

I’d much rather have bought a custom 1911 and a plane ticket for some Texas camping with that money instead. (Spit)

adaman04: Money in….money out.

It's lovely to go to work and not be able to do a full day because there is a greater than 30% chance of rain.. yet no rain came, and still none on the radar.

we're getting our 40% right now - it takes up 40% of the available air volume here... plus hail. flash flood warnings are out until 6:45 for 5 counties.

Now I know how bigfoot hunters feel. Ran into 3 black bear cubs on the trail today. Beautiful little guys. Didn't see mom around, and as they all bolted up trees, I went for the RC5 in case mommy was behind me. By the time I put the stupid knife away, they'd booked. I got 5 shots of one of them coming down that are so bad I wont even post them.

I did manage to get some video of them crying out. sounds odd. I'll get that up tonight unless I can finally decide which knife to cut my wrists with. Two blown black bear photo ops in two years. My life is a waste.

Some shots of the day's walks. Not even bothering to post a photo. here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31757945@N05/sets/72157624328953226/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back