ASH-1 Family Trio - and a "Healthy ASH" ?

An oldie - and a goodie. Two “Slims” and the tall “Hefty.” Do I still have them? Gotta keep all the Bussekin, right?

I’ve never sold any knife. Have given a couple of inexpensive fixed and folders to nephews or kids of friends to introduce them to the knife world.

upload_2019-8-31_4-42-52.jpeg

Last edited:
An oldie - and a goodie. Two “Slims” and the tall “Hefty.” Do I still have them? Gotta keep all the Bussekin, right?

I’ve never sold any knife. Have given a couple of inexpensive fixed and folders to nephews or kids of friends to introduce them to the knife world.

View attachment 1188351

Tuica, Nice pic! And LOVE those INFI dimples on the upper left's blade. Stripped and polished out the rest, leaving those? Nice effect!

I get it. I have sold other knives, but never yet a Busse. That said, I have given quite a few knives, Busse's now as well, to both family and trusted, valued wilderness companions. The latter being both a gift AND a life insurance policy for myself ;)! I have given Busses to my father as appreciation for many things including introducing me to custom and semi-custom knives as a kid, to both my daughters and my sister (self defense), and am now thinking of upgrading the old CRK one-pieces I used to be into before Busses ("BB?") that I gave to my valued mountaineering, climbing, canyoneering partners over the years. Giving these away has brought me more satisfaction and joy than acquiring any knife for myself, including Busses (don't get me wrong, I end up replacing the ones I so "magnanimously" gave up! So I am not exactly submitting my own name for sainthood here! :)).

Thanks Kenneth. I received the ASH1 already stripped. And keeping Bussekin? They generally all appreciate in value. So a great asset, that you enjoy collecting. That’s a great way to live.

Back