Böker in your pocket today...

melted :p good item
o.png

I recently bought the Boker Plus collaboration with Curtiss Knives, the Nano in it's 42 form. Perfect U.K. EDC as it is a non locking blade under 3", the 42 in the name I believe refers to section 42 of the German knife laws.

bn2_zpsymzo1zxm.jpg

bn4_zpsgufvu1gl.jpg

bokernano42_2e_zpszn1w6wjx.jpg

It's pushed the Spyderco UKPK out of my pocket and I'm really liking it.

been carrying a boker magnum "mate" fixed blade for pest control work the past year.......great little knife for the money and tough.

Sometimes it's a bit hard for me to decide which one of my Bokers to slip into the pocket for the day. :-(

Right now, I'm very fond of the CDC 2015 - the Fellow (4034; juniper). It's limited to 100 pieces world-wide, but I do own #002 [I happen to know the designer; #001 he kept for himself]. What a beauty - you really want to finger it all the time...:)

Otherwise, I occasionally carry around the Subcom 42 Titan (440-C; #89). A nice little gadget!

However, my real favourite is the Titan Hunter Stag (Cronidur-30; #249). Sure, it's a bit too bulky for your pocket - and so I carry it only rarely in my pocket but mostly in my back-pack. Anyway - never leave home without it.

One of the Böker Old School style, Whittler 3 blade in carbon and Apoloosa Bone scales, very tidy carry indeed.

IMG_2602.jpg

Thanks, Will

I'm carrying my Gamma today.

I have a Gnome and a Ridgeback for when I'm in a fixed blade mood.

Aloha ALL,

Modified Trance earlier today.:cool: Right now though, KeyCom beadblast finish, with my logo done on a "Friday right before the end of the work day" (It only has two dots!:D) with an old school ARC flashlight attached.

Be safe!

Back