• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BAD- Received Rocks vice Rockstead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to buy thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sold.1674741/#post-19155187

Seller: luh1202

Events: after a short email exchange with seller I agreed to pay 850 via G&S and sent him the payment. Once the payment was confirmed seller sent me tracking info. The knife was signed for and confirmed delivered on Monday, July 29 2019. My wife signed for the package as I was out of state until late last night, 30 July. I brought the box to work and video taped the opening as I do any purchase. It immediately felt off by the sound the box made, but weight felt right for a knife (not overly heavy or light). Anyways, I opened the package and found a ziplock full of rocks wrapped in paper. I have opened a dispute in PayPal and I'm awaiting resolution.

Last edited:
Wow, unbelievable! Are you able to post the unboxing video?

Wow, that is unreal. Seller does have some positive transactions.
Please keep us updated. Did you advise the seller and what did they say? (although not sure what one really could say when you got a box of rocks)

I don't know what to say, a straight-up scam. You can open the package and replace the inside with rocks. Why would I do such a thing? Ship a box of rock to you?

I can take the exact contents to the USPS store later today and have it weighed. Uploading a video now to YouTube and will update the original post once it's done.

Do you remember the packing tape used and what the box looked like in general? Before he posts his video it might be pertinent information.
It's useless info. People who did this would replica whatever I did. Anyway, a small USPS priority box with clear tape.

You better gopro yourself walking into UPS to get it weighed. This guy sounds like a grade A piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back